A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

Re: A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Postby Darwoth » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:41 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:Inb4 Darwoth changes permission sets and massacres everybody.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

would not be possible with the way the town is laid out + people having their individual claims.
Darwoth

Postby darnokpl » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:46 pm

Darwoth wrote:
darnokpl wrote:I must create some character on JT :) any HS for spawns?

not yet, waiting for the list of first settlers to fill up and then will give them a dew days to get settled before opening public HS spawns.

Then add me and send pm with hs, I am really curious about this :)
darnokpl

Postby DarkNacht » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Darwoth wrote:well a random newb living out of a hovel might be given more leniency and a chance to join, than say a triple walled fort with 100 braziers that should have long since been aware of the forums.

Thats all I'm suggesting, if anyone has triple walled fort with 100 braziers then they should know, but the guy that thinks he is doing great because he just finished his first mine probably has no idea. If you and your people actually act responsibly and respectfully towards new players this may actually be a good thing for many new players.
DarkNacht

Postby Darwoth » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:50 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Then add me and send pm with hs, I am really curious about this :)

will do.

DarkNacht wrote:Thats all I'm suggesting, if anyone has triple walled fort with 100 braziers then they should know, but the guy that thinks he is doing great because he just finished his first mine probably has no idea. If you and your people actually act responsibly and respectfully towards new players this may actually be a good thing for many new players.

mostly agree, i personally will use discretion and when the times comes instruct townmembers to do the same.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:55 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
Darwoth wrote:would not be possible with the way the town is laid out + people having their individual claims.

InB4 Darwoth eminent domains all the claims and Pclaims over half the server population.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

again, not possible if their homestead is their claim and that were to happen they would be ported back to town.

stop trying to scare off my newbs and get them killed, wont really work anyway as everyone that has been around a while on jamestown knows i have been considering this for a while as a way to boost the server pop by getting bored players (a number one complaint) to play again.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:57 pm

pistolshrimp wrote:
Anybody who has read the forum so knows what kind of player you are and the kind of tricks and traps you set. You are asking players who have seen you make 1k posts about killing and destroying everything on Jamestown to believe you've seen the light after 1.

Suppose those of us on Jamestown don't have much of a choice...

maybe those who have SKIMMED the forums, those who have actually READ the forums knows that the overwhelming majority of the traps i have set, towns i have destroyed and so on were those of people who stole from me, i was hired to ranger against and so on.
Darwoth

Postby niko8 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:12 am

I create an alt & join one of your village soon, wait for spies :) gonna have fun

Hetman de War, leader of Lost colony of Agropelters
Last edited by niko8 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
niko8

Postby Darwoth » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:14 am

if you want to join the town under the pretense of being a super secret spy against me that is at your perogative :lol:

there will be virtually nothing you can do to sabotage the actual town and any information your "spying" nets will be trivial at best.
Darwoth

Postby DarkNacht » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:21 am

How big of a plot are you handing out? And do you plan on forcing people to abandon their own claims?
DarkNacht

Postby AmmaBoss » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 am

So we will have to leave our base which took us months to build to join your town and if we don't you will kill us ?

Superman member of of Lost colony of Agropelters.
Last edited by AmmaBoss on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmmaBoss

PreviousNext

Return to The Colonial Charter