A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

Re: A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Postby Roninsword » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:43 am

Darwoth wrote:look at me look at me what i did was justifiable! wahhhh wahhhh

Ahem. Allow me to repeat myself. No one cares about your delusional version of your reasoning for justifying this. period.
"I made a noob town, didn't realize I would have to deal with noobs and noob related problems!!" oh really? ¦] You want some Cheese with that Whine?
jwhitehorn wrote:God damn your stuipd.....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:47 am

the big mystery in this thread is why realak is yet still on my ***** BEGGING for attention a year and a half later on his 6th or 7th account.

some people.... :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Tijl » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:09 am

a chief tard loot pinata

:lol: C'mon you cant keep that one a secret now. What was it?

or investigate that someone took worms and didn't give them to someone else, or that a nail went missing from a publi crate.

Oh please, you would have killed us on the spot if you had found out and we didn't tell you. Don't pretend you wouldn't have. See it as a compliment. I didn't even care about having the worms. And the nail was just an example used to point out the same problem you have been adressing here for several posts. Lazy, leeching behavior. Nails aren't the issue. I'm agreeing with you and you still feel attacked...

i even let you all keep the 40% humus you found at my old base. specifically told you to not waste it because you could make it stretch and do much with it.

Yes, you did let us keep that, wich was very generous of you, i admit. You couldn't have expected us to know that base was yours ofcourse. It looked dead, and the bell ran out. So, obviously you didn't even care. And don't worry mate, i stashed it away safely, still have it all. What do you think i was planning to build that "army" with? i wasn't going to waste it on not even t2 fields. I ofcourse also placed my best pots on my other base, wich is now evacuated ofcourse. So relax, i listened carefully to your good advice as well.

also see the worms he was supposed to give you, he had a half dozen of them, you got two.

Sry mate, you got that one wrong. Those two i had taken myself after Doom told me about the base, and doom had promised me the rest. But the next time i logged in it was game over. for the rest, i don't know what you are trying to convince me off. I know there was dishonesty and laziness by some members. I tried to stop it, and you know that.
Tijl

Postby Roninsword » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:29 am

Darwoth wrote:the big mystery in this thread is why realak is yet still on my ***** BEGGING for attention a year and a half later on his 6th or 7th account.

So because some guy I met in Roanoke the day before you went ***** crazy going by the name of "V for Vendetta" who claimed to be "realak" was bragging to anyone who would listen that he had had spies in your town and was doing subtle trolls to anyone he could to to cause chaos automatically makes me him? He was telling anyone he could that. Allow me to state some facts:
Yes, I was late on joining the forums, hence the forum join date. yes, I started on Jamestown and I DO hold some ill will towards you, you murdered me when I was a new player at the time for no reason other then because you could. I've been active on Roanoke for almost a month now after a few months of not playing after you killed me.
Feel free to sick a mod with an ip check on me, and I will happily post a screen shot of me posting on the forums as to prove I am not using a proxy server.

you just need to accept the fact there are people out there who don't ***** like you, or anything about you. Get over yourself. I simply reacted hard to this event because it is just you doing what you do best, killing new players and then acting like you are king turd **** of the mountain because of it

so once again, no one cares, no one ever will. Enjoy playing with yourself. I'm pretty sure this is MURICA and I can state that I don't ***** like you whether you like it or not.
'***** yeah
Last edited by Roninsword on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:33 am

Roninsword wrote:
Darwoth wrote:the big mystery in this thread is why realak is yet still on my ***** BEGGING for attention a year and a half later on his 6th or 7th account.

So because some guy I met in Roanoke the day before you went ***** crazy going by the name of "V for Vendetta" who claimed to be "realak" was bragging to anyone who would listen that he had had spies in your town and was doing subtle trolls to anyone he could to to cause chaos automatically makes me him? He was telling anyone he could that. Allow me to state some facts:
Yes, I was late on joining the forums, hence the forum join date. yes, I started on Jamestown and I DO hold some ill will towards you, you murdered me when I was a new player at the time. I've been active on Roanoke for almost a month now after a few months of not playing after you killed me.
Feel free to sick a mod with an ip check on me, and I will happily post a screen shot of me posting on the forums as to prove I am not using a proxy server.

you just need to accept the fact there are people out there who don't ***** like you, or anything about you. Get over yourself. I simply reacted hard to this event because it just you doing what you do best, killing new players and then acting like your king **** of the mountain because of it

so once again, no one cares, no one ever will, enjoy playing with yourself. I'm pretty sure this is MURICA and I can state that I don't ***** like you whether you like it or not.
'***** yeah

sorry realak, your particular flavor of drop dead stupid is well known to all by now. even if you do decide to post from a cell phone/proxy. does not bother me of course that you choose to worship my every post, just found it amusing. continue on sir.

and as you can tell i am highly concerned with whether you like me or not :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Roninsword » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:39 am

Guess I will just stop posting then. Someone has an opinion and doesn't like you?!? Must be realak then. Who is this guy anyways? I had to dig up posts from months ago and it barely explains things. Thank god for the search function.
Well since the cat is obviously out of the bag, I'm also the tribal Chief, Alloin and Jorb as well. All new players who happen to find the forums are I guess. I already offered to be ip checked and post a screenshot of me posting (if you look at the url you can tell if it is a proxy or not) but since you chose to ignore both of those options and just say I would post from a phone or proxy I think my work is done here. Adios.
Last edited by Roninsword on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:44 am

Tijl wrote:
a chief tard loot pinata

was going to dress up as chief and load up with various higher end loot, legacy humus/seeds etc. idea was to walk around doing/saying all the typical stupid **** he does (pay my treaty, jamestown is being closed, i have 100 paying tribe members on a server of 6 people etc) while running around town spawning my own alts and killing them (like he does) while the townsfolk used leap at attacks on me.

eventually the "chief" would get KOed and grenade loot everywhere :lol: :lol:

one of many things that would of been fun/hilarious, alas it was not meant to be.

**** happens.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:46 am

Realak wrote:Guess I will just stop posting then.

sounds good.
Darwoth

Postby Tijl » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:52 am

Darwoth wrote:
Tijl wrote:
a chief tard loot pinata

was going to dress up as chief and load up with various higher end loot, legacy humus/seeds etc. idea was to walk around doing/saying all the typical stupid **** he does (pay my treaty, jamestown is being closed, i have 100 paying tribe members on a server of 6 people etc) while running around town spawning my own alts and killing them (like he does) while the townsfolk used leap at attacks on me.

eventually the "chief" would get KOed and grenade loot everywhere :lol: :lol:

one of many things that would of been fun/hilarious, alas it was not meant to be.

**** happens.

Lmao :mrgreen:

Why is there no thumbs up smiley.

We should have done that atleast once before you killed us :P It would have been hilarious
Last edited by Tijl on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tijl

Postby Roninsword » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:53 am

I lied. It is honestly quite hilarious seeing you attempt to rustle my jimmies calling me some random tribe guy from months ago when your actually the one getting rustled :lol:

I came into this world as Roninsword, and I will leave this world as Roninsword. You still have yet to show any proof I am who you say I am, when I have offered to give you all the proof you need. I feel you are quite versed in the ways of the internet, yet proof to random assumptions is beyond your capabilities. You are doing something wrong. :roll:
Enough derailing already.
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

PreviousNext

Return to The Colonial Charter