(Jamestown) Open City Concept - Manetheren

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

(Jamestown) Open City Concept - Manetheren

Postby whiskeyditka » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:19 am

City of Manetheren -

We are currently looking for new and old players who are interested in participating in an open city concept. We have built and developed a town center which is only available to Citizens and the surrounding parts of the town are being built and designed around districts, including one strictly meant for newcomers seeking citizenship.

Our open city concept is directed towards building a community of people who would like to see if we can eventually create true in-game commerce and village life. Defences are built around people being able to walk through our city and have access to basic structures even without being citizens, but citizenry has advantages for higher tier product access.

Manetheren is perfect for the new player who wants to try the game out and participate in a way that will not effect the rest of the town. Manetheren is also specifically built for the advanced player who wants the freedom to either be in a community and work for the common good, or help a little, but mostly do their own thing. PM me with your homestead secret so we can chat in game and if I'm not on you can PM LrdGore who is helping lead town design and the path to citizenship.

Citizenship is a minimum 2-4 week period and requires 2 current citizens to sponsor you before being brought to the Mayor for consideration. The Northern District is our new player starting point and has an open area for basic support structures for non-citizen players use. Citizens are granted plots in other districts such as our Eastern District to build a townhouse and personal space. They Mayor retains the right at any time to grant instant Citizenship to players who bring specific trades or talents to Manetheren. We also encourage local city startups for those who want to build their own cities near potential friendly trading partners. After all, we can't have commerce without locals to trade with and with nearby rivers and lakes, local trading partners are very realistic.
whiskeyditka

Re: (Jamestown) Open City Concept - Manetheren

Postby Necropotency » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:03 pm

I'm in / around the city and it's absolutely cool so far! If you guys are looking for some friendly neighbors, definitely talk to these guys!
Through Patience comes Victory
Necropotency

Postby whiskeyditka » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 pm

We are looking to add a few more pilgrims to the ranks. Let us know through PM or posts thanks!!!!
whiskeyditka

Postby emmiwemmy » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Are you still open to new settlers? I have only been playing for a few days but I am already finding that I miss interacting with other players... I have played high stakes games before but never experienced the total paranoia of this game where people just run when they see you and don't even answer when you try to talk to them. My first character recently discovered that she has some neighbours pretty close by but it doesn't seem that they want to meet the new person in the area... So trying town life sounds awesome.

I am pretty much a total noob and there are countless things I haven't even started to figure out yet, but I am willig to help out wherever I can and I like to contribute. I'm a friendly person and I try to follow the path of no drama (I am 30 years old) and so I appreciate playing with others who feel that way. :) I am hoping to focus on cooking, baking, farming, sewing, if there will be opportunities for that. Also I would love to be a part of a proper player driven trading enterprise!

If it sounds good, contact me :)
emmiwemmy

Postby kura666 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:44 pm

I'm interested in trying out town life myself aswell, I'm new to the game but I've been doing my research and am progressing quickly and would like to have some other players to keep me company and vise versa. Please let me know how/ when to contect you in game or if you have another program for chat.
kura666

Postby tengu » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:03 am

Im interested please pm me with details
tengu

Postby chaman12345 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:47 am

Hey I am interested in joining this, can u please pm me :)
chaman12345

Postby OrkShaman » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:33 am

I would like to join this community if you are still open. I am pretty new.
OrkShaman

Postby Reese » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Still somewhat new, have about 10 to 12 skills bought, but im looking for a group to play/work/learn with. Dont mind being a gopher for a while. Part of the learning anyways. Let me know if interested.
Reese

Postby juspar » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Are you currently recruiting?
juspar

Next

Return to The Colonial Charter