Looking for Pilgrims(Jamestown)(Updated)

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

Recruiting for Open City Concept (Jamestown)

Postby whiskeyditka » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:09 pm

City of Manetheren -

We are currently looking for new and old players who are interested in participating in an open city concept. We have built and developed a town center which is only available to Citizens and the surrounding parts of the town are being built and designed around districts, including one strictly meant for newcomers seeking citizenship.

Our open city concept is directed towards building a community of people who would like to see if we can eventually create true in-game commerce and village life. Defences are built around people being able to walk through our city and have access to basic structures even without being citizens. This town will be perfect for the new player who wants to try the game out and participate in a way that will not effect the rest of the town. This town will also be perfect for the advanced player who wants the freedom to either be in a community and work for the common good, or help a little, but mostly do their own thing. PM me with your homestead secret so we can chat in game and if I'm not on you can PM LrdGore who is helping lead town design and the path to citizenship.

Whiskey
Last edited by whiskeyditka on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
whiskeyditka

Re: Looking for Pilgrims(Jamestown)

Postby jbarefoot » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:36 pm

posting to confirm this is a good village
jbarefoot

Postby machonacho8 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:11 am

Is there still room? I'm past settling and working on getting my blacksmithing up but i'm on at least 4 hours a day and would like people to play with :)
machonacho8

Postby whiskeyditka » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:44 pm

For sure man we could really use a miner to. PM me your homestead secret so we can Kin and I can get you right in.
whiskeyditka

Re: Looking for Pilgrims(Jamestown)(Updated)

Postby whiskeyditka » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Bumped to reflect updated info.
whiskeyditka

Postby AAlex » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:35 pm

Moved you guys to The Colonial Charter :) good luck with recruitment
''We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.'' - Sir Winston Churchill
AAlex

Postby ErwinRuggy » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 am

Hi, if there is room I would like to join. I am willing to use new character if necessary. All I ask is that I may eventually specialize (in anything, from cook to warrior, miner to farmer I don't care, just want to specialize). I am very active atm. I hope you're interested.
ErwinRuggy

Postby whiskeyditka » Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:22 pm

I sent you a PM
whiskeyditka

Postby FearTheAmish » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 am

Hello there i am a new player and curious about your Village. if you would be willing to answer a few questions it would be greatly appreciated.

- Requirements
- activity level
- New player friendly
FearTheAmish

Postby rkbruhn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 pm

I am interested in joining your settlement. Have been playing SALEM for about a week now, and I'm lonely. I have some skills built up, but haven't really specialized in any certain type of activity as of yet. I'm in CST timezone, and play daily from 2-6 hours. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.
rkbruhn

PreviousNext

Return to The Colonial Charter