Looking for Pilgrims(Jamestown)(Updated)

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

Re: Looking for Pilgrims(Jamestown)(Updated)

Postby whiskeyditka » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:11 am

I have updated our original post regarding our town setup, and as of today we are actively re-engaged in recruitment activities. We have done a lot of development since or original post and we are excited to see what other players think and an additional hand in further developing this concept. Make sure you try both me and LrdGore if you are interested in talking with us.
whiskeyditka

Re: Looking for Pilgrims(Jamestown)(Updated)

Postby Necropotency » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:33 am

Hello! I would love a chance to be in your town.

If you looked in the house of burgesses forum, you'll see that I'm a new player who was recently griefed out of his lands and hovel. I had a pretty decent start on my character "Vincent Van Gogh", and I have only been playing on him - so he's sort of a Jack of All Trades.

Also, I just found a Whispering Snake Skull that I would be willing to donate to the town. I'm not asking for anything except for a semi-safe place to build my home. I'll help out in any way possible, and I'm usually active for several hours every day (sometimes a lot more than that).

Let me know if you are interested in recruiting me. I have enough silver to buy a wilderness teleport and the snakeskull in my inventory. I don't want to log into the game until I find a safe place in case I should lose it! :P
Through Patience comes Victory
Necropotency

Previous

Return to The Colonial Charter