testing Village Project

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

testing Village Project

Postby Fylas » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:17 am

Hey I'm planning A town for testing purpose where people with an interest in testing to find exploits and bugs in new updates to help out the Development team.

People that want to apply need to have an active interest in Improving Salem and enough time to test things through roughly instead of just playing. The ability to write a proper Bug report on how to replicate a problem and any information that helps in solving it is would be very helpful. You will have to know how to use the Seatribe bug tracker that uses the Bugzilla format at the very least. A link to it is provided at the bottom if you haven’t seen it yet.

Due to the Location of the Dev team, anybody in a European Timezone or that is active during their waking hours would be prefered.

If you are interested in joining, please send me a PM with what you think are your best qualities that qualify you for a spot in that town so I can compile a list of people that would befit the project.

Any upcoming questions will be answered in the thread if it is possible and a serious question.

www.seatribe.se/bt
Fylas
Customer

Re: testing Village Project

Postby badtodabone » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 am

hey fylas i think we knew each other before the wipe :(

(btw sry) :oops:

i think tat we can live together if u want to :)

btw i have a skype now so if u want you can let me know your name :P

~BAD2DABONE :mrgreen:
badtodabone

Return to The Colonial Charter