BTK

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

BTK

Postby painhertz » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:20 pm

over with.
Last edited by painhertz on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Re: BTK

Postby ThePured » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:32 pm

PMed you.
jorb wrote:Oh not this **** again. I'm going to make it so that animals turn into fire breathing ***** dragons every time they come into base contact with a ***** signpost. Graaaah!
ThePured

Postby painhertz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 am

We are still recruiting, we are up to....6? 7? People now. more of a loose confederation so far until we all get skilled up.

painhertz

Postby painhertz » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:41 am

Finally got our first wave of settlers settled in and building so once again, we are recruiting. We have all of the blah blah blah technology and a nice little area and we're doing that thing. Pm me if you want in.

painhertz

Postby painhertz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:42 am

Will be recruiting again this weekend. We have a great core group of 7 of us who are on every day and looking to expand. don't PM me unless you have a good bit of time to play and can be on every day.

painhertz

Postby painhertz » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:53 am

Joining info sent out to 3 new recruits. Recruitment paused until they are settled in.

painhertz

Postby painhertz » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:22 am

Blind the King recruitment is back up and running, PM me a bit about yourself, age, amount of time a day you can play, Haven or Salem exp and we'll get you set up.

painhertz

Postby Wetwilly2002 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:58 pm

hey Painhertz I met up with you on the IRC chat the name (Steve Jobs) back in the day, by any chance you guys still taking in volunteers? I would like to be consider to joining your village. I have pretty much every skill, can help the lowbies out with whatever they need and I am on most of the day EST. Add stuff I am 29 Salem experienced like a boss and play about 16 or more hours a day.
Wetwilly2002

Postby Pierre » Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:38 am

Do you guys use teamspeak or some voice chat?
Pierre

Postby MinionHPL » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:09 am

painhertz wrote:Blind the King recruitment is back up and running, PM me a bit about yourself, age, amount of time a day you can play, Haven or Salem exp and we'll get you set up.

Hey painhurtz,

I tried the solo hermit thing, just isn't my style, too much I want done at the same time and foraging for food every 10 minutes really puts a damper on things. Your recruitment thread seems to be about the only active on on the forum so thought I would give you a shot. I'm a hard worker, and I would like to employ my services to the defense of your village as well as foraging and other grunt work labor.
Amount of time a day I can play: I work a evening shift job, and some college courses, otherwise then that, I'm game when you need me. Also available to be on skype call and text alerts for the defence of the village.
Haven experience: If you mean Haven and Hearth then yeah, I've given it a shot as a hermit as well, but the lag was just too much for me to deal with. Interesting game though. You see some of it in Salem for sure.

Hit me up if you need any additional information. Looking forward to being part of a community and doing my share.
MinionHPL

Next

Return to The Colonial Charter