A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

Re: A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Postby Cheena » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Ah, I forgot one thing. Darwoth really, how dare you do such stupid things to girls with your trolling alts, walking on me and saying you're ***** me... That really was a bad tasting joke >.>
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:10 pm

that one wasn't me :lol:

i only came by the once.

i will upload the real story when i have time, certain elements are still ongoing.
Darwoth

Postby Roninsword » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:19 pm

Honestly no one cares about your side of the story. Stop hinting about releasing it like it is going to net you anything but more people not giving a ***** about you killing some noobs on your ****** backwards server. Good day.
jwhitehorn wrote:God damn your stuipd.....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby RuneNL » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Darwoth wrote: i will upload the my story when i have time, certain elements are still ongoing.

Fixed.
Last edited by RuneNL on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuneNL

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:32 pm

Roninsword wrote:Image
Darwoth

Postby Roninsword » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:49 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:God damn your stuipd.....
Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Roninsword

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:51 pm

RuneNL wrote:
Darwoth wrote: i will upload the my story when i have time, certain elements are still ongoing.

Fixed.

lol ok, well since my story is what actually happened "the story" and "my story" are the same thing.

in any case as you can see the road has begun serving its purpose, in time it will grow to as much notoriety and worldwide historical significance as the appian way.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Roninsword wrote:I have this image in my head of a fat, old, racist, sociopath sitting in his basement yelling out "NO, WHAT I DID MATTERS! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME"

Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:46 pm

Well, now everyone knows what an ******* Darwoth is. He wanted followers, not townspeople. He wanted you to do what he wanted, not do what you wanted. He wanted you to not ask him questions, ever. What a ***** with a capitol D. He could have just kicked you all out of the town or abandoned it to you guys to pay or stopped paying on it but instead he just killed you all for his fun. What an *******.

Roninsword wrote:I have this image in my head of a fat, old, racist, sociopath sitting in his basement yelling out "NO, WHAT I DID MATTERS! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME"

+1 for seeing Darwoth for what he really is.

DarkNacht wrote:
jcwilk wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:Whats more practical is the bell became due and Darwoth couldn't afford to pay it. Instead of asking for help from the people he thought were morons he figured he could hide his inability to pay for town claims by just killing everybody.

Yeah that sounds pretty believable... Or that he just bit off more fees than he wanted to handle.

Anyone who has seen some of Darwoth's bases can see that he has plenty of resources and I'm sure that he can easily pay for the the town. Darwoth likely did not realize that the town noobs would need so much baby sitting and Darwoth's normal way of interacting with noobs that don't know what they are doing is to kill them. Darwoth kills people, thats what he does, I'm sure it took a fair bit of restraint for him to last this long without killing the noobs for bothering him.

+1 for saying exactly what's wrong with Darwoth's personality in-game and probably in real life as well.

jcwilk wrote:It's also amusing how he wanted to "keep the egg off his face" or whatever that expression he uses every time he ***** up is, despite the fact that everyone in the game is laughing at him right now more than they possibly could from him running a dead end town... Even the dead villagers think he's a joke. He couldn't have failed in a bigger way, and it's the sugar coating on top that he blamed it all on "the morons". Wouldn't one think that a few morons wouldn't get in the way of the plans of the leading player on a server without a total breakdown in the process?

+1 for explaining exactly why and how bad Darwoth has failed here. Darwoth will never match the other major groups for organization. He'll never have the army of the Tribe, or the loyalty of the Candy Gang, or the peaceful fun village of Arcadia, or even the raging, 'balls to the wall' teamwork of raiding fun that the 'Pirates of Jamestown' or 'Raiderzz inc.' has. He'll be left alone to rot in his towers full of ***** and grief.... by himself.

jwhitehorn wrote:Darwoth will kill them all

snowpig wrote:Darwoth will get bored and there will be a massacre

+1 to both of you for calling it, you didn't even have to organize the tribe against it or finish your base down there. Darwoth epicly failed all by himself.

Lastly,

All of you guys who were killed by Darwoth feel free to contact me via PM here if you want to move into a town on Roanoke. I now have 3 townbells on Roanoke myself and am sort of helping another town recruit. I'd love to have all of you guys in one of these towns as members with equal say in what the town will look like. I have no problem answering hundreds of noob questions, ask anybody I've ever helped. Cheena, RuneL, and Tanja/Tijl after hearing everything you guys did for the town, I would almost be honored to have you come help me build these towns. Darwoth is an idiot for pissing all your hard work and good will away.

If you don't want to join me, then there are several other peaceful big towns in the 15-25 player range on Roanoke that would welcome you guys with open arms after getting to know you a little bit. I can hook you up with their recruiters if you want and you'll find that Darwoth's tyrannical ***** mountain isn't down here.

As Martinuzz always said: We Have More Fun on Roanoke
Last edited by Claeyt on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby CoS » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Yeah, guys and ladies, go to Roanoke istead of spending next several mouths preparing "revenge" on Darwoth's alt. Or it'll be just like South Park series S10E08:

Or just wait for another sand-box game what may worth you time -
The Repopulation or DayZ Standalone for my taste.

I just wrote down some of main issues on Salem gameplay in I'n'I-forum, but no one will give a ****, so

I just wander why Darwoth left god-like DarkFall for this eternal-open-beta, but i don't really wanna know it.
CoS

PreviousNext

Return to The Colonial Charter