A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Existing groups and towns recruit here.

Re: A new era of prosperity on jamestown

Postby jcwilk » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:17 am

Darwoth wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:Anyone who has seen some of Darwoth's bases can see that he has plenty of resources and I'm sure that he can easily pay for the the town. Darwoth likely did not realize that the town noobs would need so much baby sitting and Darwoth's normal way of interacting with noobs that don't know know what they are doing is to kill them. Darwoth kills people, thats what he does, I'm sure it took a fair bit of restraint for him to last this long without killing the noobs for bothering him.

Who's fault is it that you filled your town with noobs and morons? Maybe the noobs and morons should be blamed for wanting to get in on an offer presented to them? That's fine that you like noobstomping, I love a good noob stomp in my own games of proficiency, but that wasn't what the project was about (you stated this multiple times, before and after the event). The project itself was a catastrophic failure and you have only yourself to blame. Do yourself and everyone else a favor and stick to the hermit life.
JohnCarver wrote:This way no matter how bad my day gets, a text message that one of you died to madness always seems to brighten it.
jcwilk

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:37 am

my job was to provide a safe environment, the townsfolk job was to not be retards and perform to a basic level of competency. i provided my end, they did not. pretty simple, but feel free to tell me i "failed" as though that holds any weight whatsoever or i give a remote ***** :lol: :lol:

in any case orchestrating the largest mass murder in the games history was far more fun/rewarding than continueing to deal with a bunch of freeloading dumbasses, nobody even helped with bell upkeep yet between all of the dead there was near 6k just in their purses. dead weight gets shed at some point, deal with it.
Darwoth

Postby goblin_babe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:45 am

:lol: let me just L.O.L for a moment lol: ok now that out of the way... im really sorry for all the minions for the town... Im so glad I didn't join this town, I had a feeling it would end like this. pretty much he just wanted ppl to do all the dirty hard work with all the time put in to the town.. he wanted a road to boston.. he got a road built. he wanted a town built he got just that. sounds to me his very smart or just a *******. all that work you guys did down the plug hole and all you have to show for it is a pretty skeleton.
goblin_babe

Postby Shenkho » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:45 am

Darwoth wrote:my job was to provide a safe environment, the townsfolk job was to not be retards and perform to a basic level of competency. i provided my end, they did not. pretty simple, but feel free to tell me i "failed" as though that holds any weight whatsoever or i give a remote ***** :lol: :lol:

in any case orchestrating the largest mass murder in the games history was far more fun/rewarding than continueing to deal with a bunch of freeloading dumbasses, nobody even helped with bell upkeep yet between all of the dead there was near 6k just in their purses. dead weight gets shed at some point, deal with it.

Im assuming that this thread is closed now? haha since now its just a death town. :roll:
Enjoy your play.
And don't forget ,
This is MADNESS! , no this is SALEM!
Shenkho

Postby goblin_babe » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:47 am

Im assuming that this thread is closed now? haha since now its just a death town. :roll:[/quote]

ghost town
goblin_babe

Postby Tijl » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:58 am

Darwoth wrote:nobody even helped with bell upkeep

Actually Darwoth, i tried but didn't have permission, and would have if that ever changed. I also proposed a tax more then once to pay the town upkeep. One or two times that happened when you were online. It might have been on Townguy only, so you missed the townchat. I'm not sure. So i think that's not fair assessment to make.

Anyway, can we let it go people? It's in the past now. We had fun with the town, and so did Darwoth in the end. Time to move on. I'm already planning my 99% chanche to fail revenge :lol:
Tijl

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:01 am

well the d1 bell was never topped off other than what i put on it, and that was in the open for anyone to access. also the one that was protecting everyones **** and was walked past numerous times a day.
Darwoth

Postby Tijl » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:03 am

Darwoth wrote:well the d1 bell was never topped off other than what i put on it, and that was in the open for anyone to access. also the one that was protecting everyones **** and was walked past numerous times a day.

It really wasn't. We had no permission.
Tijl

Postby Darwoth » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:06 am

you didn't need permission to top off the bell, just needed to click money onto it. i do it all the time when making the rounds for my towns with characters that are not in said towns.
Darwoth

Postby Tijl » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:09 am

Darwoth wrote:you didn't need permission to top off the bell, just needed to click money onto it. i do it all the time when making the rounds for my towns with characters that are not in said towns.

Then i must have done something wrong. But i tried.
Tijl

PreviousNext

Return to The Colonial Charter