sigh

The place where bad threads go to die.

Re: Methods for finding Whispering Snake Skulls

Postby naric » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:31 pm

As WIKI informs, Timber Rattler has WSS:
Random chance to get various rare items from butchering. Chance of dropping is much higher with Viscera & Bits.
This includes: Etterfang, Forked Tongue, Rattle Rattler, and Whispering Snake Skull.

As for me, I killed many these snakes, looted about 10 Etterfangs but never WSS.
naric

sigh

Postby Dallane » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:10 pm

new thread.....again....
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Re: After 2 years.....

Postby Faultierstein » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:39 pm

Mazavalt wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:
Mazavalt wrote:Your lucky isn't my game..... yet.. You would have been banned instantly for this comment!

No one wants to play a game with a ****** dev who will ban someone for a "oh noe he hurt me feelings" comment.

RULE Number 1 in gaming: A game MUST BE FUN!
RULE Number 2 in gaming: Newcomers or returning players ALWAYS must be helped and briefed with changes.

What u consider whining is My observation about changes. So My Own Opinion.

for whatever reason i really hate you, you seem really stupid, a game doesn't have to be fun, i don't like a lot of games that are "fun" like league of legends what a bore, also hate haven and hearth but i love salem so there you go, and second if you are stupid enough not to know how to browse a forum on the changes then you shouldn't be playing the game
Faultierstein

Postby gorniksam » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:27 pm

Faultierstein wrote:i really hate you, you seem really stupid
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

gorniksam

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:18 am

Mazavalt wrote:
HDHB wrote:Is it possible that the character you cannot login and the one you inherited from were both Popham characters? Reading the forums or the server status page that's permanently linked to on any page on the forums would've educated you about Popham's ending and it being offline permanently. Try choosing Providence or Concord when sailing to the new world.

Also, like others have pointed out already, if you want actual help you should post in the Help! section of the forums. After 2 years one would expect you know how to use a game forum.

Isnt easier to just delete them from the list? Now i have 5 characters i can play only 2......... and lol this game is hard? If u notice my account is made in 2013, Mortal moments Inc. is done in 2014.....

Lol if this game is giving you this much headache just quit. You’re destined for a life a misery.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Ronch » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:44 am

I try hard not to jump on troll wagons, but...

@ Mazavalt, there is no nice way to say this: you are extremely presumptuous and dense, very dense.
Almost all of your time on this thread has been used to be disruptive and derogatory, why ?

Anyway,
A remedy to almost all of your problems expressed here would have been to: take some time and read these forums with the help of it's search option, using key-words.
...Another option would have been to: try, (don't even have to try hard, nor involve trust yet) try to make two or more friend's in-game or on these forums, friends who are capable and willing to offer you help-advice, and pro-tips later on as you progress in the game.

But, neither of those options nor posting in the help-forums seem suitable to you for whatever reasons, why ? :?
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Chrumps » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:33 pm

What a nice necromancy fest we have here.
Chrumps

Postby Ronch » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:25 pm

Yep, stirred up the flies
Ronch

Re: 1.4 bugs

Postby gorniksam » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:32 am

Heffernan wrote:Tailors needs alot of PP for slutchance
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

gorniksam

Re: Salvaging tweak

Postby Ronch » Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Chrumps wrote:There should be a cooldown timer, 24 hours at very least, after the bell is founded and before it can ED.
That would be a fair compromise.

Dallane wrote:no where did I say that.

Look meat-head, I am not going to discuss your "quoted" posting history here, this is the ideas and innovations board.
Nor will I discuss your sorely lacking loyal/dedication to this game's development, nor your out rite derailing and trolling, nor your archived history here on the forums of obvious favoritism toward your 'very few' weak-minded butt-kissing admiring-followers.

So, if you still feel the need to discuss your archived disgruntled attitude and communication toward this game further, and or your abuse of moderator position then I suggest you get Meow involved, or take it up with me in private, ya idiot.

Now go eat you cookies and milk like you were told, and STFU.
Last edited by Ronch on Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronch

Next

Return to Valley of Hinnom