Derails

The place where bad threads go to die.

Re: so who was it now?

Postby Hose » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:49 pm

people still playing salem in 2017 LUL
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Gold.Raiditem - Buy FFXIV Gil,*8full stock,cheap,fast,safe

Postby RichelleGuo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:30 am

Gold.Raiditem is a professional company with more than 10 years experience for MMO game business like Final Fantasy XIV Gil and Buy FFXIV Gil service.We have already obtained good reputation from thousands of customers. Now Gold.raiditem is definitely your top choice for buying FFXIV gear and FFXIV Items. You will gain much fun other than FF14 Gil.

Fast Delivery
Gold.Raiditem always has FFXIV Gil in full stock to ensure a fast delivery in 15 minutes.

Cheap Price
Also the price is far more cheaper than market. We will deliver FF14 Gil and FFXIV Power leveling to you face to face in game. 100% Return Policy guaranteed if we fail to deliver FF14 Gil on time.

Various Payment Methods
We accept variety of payments, such as PayPal, Paymentwall, Credit Card, Moneybookers, and West Union.

Friendly Online Customer Service
Gold.Raiditem has an excellent and professional online customer service &klo2kfor 15/24. We will do our best to help you resolve all the problems occurred in your purachase and transaction for FF14 Gil.Just seize this oportunity,and you absolutely will get a great experience for buying Final Fantasy XIV Gil on Gold.raiditem.
RichelleGuo

Re: New Flag Suggestion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:59 pm

American settlers were nothing like Otomans back in the day.
Dallane wrote:Sorry for the trolling and derailing. I updated the OP with the fix action you found. GJ sir!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Lazun123 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:43 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:American settlers were nothing like Otomans back in the day.

Didn't they murder the ***** out of Indians?
WWJCD
Lazun123

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Lazun123 wrote:

I suggest you watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
Dallane wrote:Sorry for the trolling and derailing. I updated the OP with the fix action you found. GJ sir!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Molyneux is a loon if he ever gets something right its by accident.
Also this is Salem why would you think players would want to shy away from bloodshed and slavery, this is colonial America after all.
DarkNacht

Postby Taipion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Lazun123 wrote:

Someone once said, with all the natural disasters and bad things happening in the USA, you could think they built the whole country on an old indian graveyard... oh wait...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:47 pm

DarkNacht wrote:Molyneux is a loon if he ever gets something right its by accident.
Also this is Salem why would you think players would want to shy away from bloodshed and slavery, this is colonial America after all.

You calling Stefan a loon tells me everything i need to know. Probably never even listened to the guy, you just picked up some democratic or feminist ***** about him.
At least do some research before calling someone names.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:06 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Lazun123 wrote:

I suggest you watch this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg

Yea, sure, they get so many benefits, the USA pays so much for them and their reservations.

Well, technically, alle the USA, almost the full continental territory of it, belongs to native Americans, and the USA should pay rent to them, but who would even consider thinking this way?
I mean, after all it was a fair war, and the more advanced side won, that's how the shape and size of most countries came to be, who cares for the losers, right? ¦]
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Re: Remove TBC

Postby nosfirebird » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Dallane wrote:I vote that darwoth have a set play time a day so he stops winning so much.

hey dallane how about you do your job as a moderator ill link ya the forum rules
3. The purpose of the moderators is to make sure the Forum Rules are being followed. In case a violation happens, the moderation team reserves the right to punish the user accordingly. Punishments are covered by §4.
The moderation team is not always your best avenue for game related questions or help, though such questions may be directed to them. For fastest response, questions can be directed to the community by posting in the Help sub-forum.

13. Do no derail. Do not derail a topic away from the subject of the original post. If necessary, create a new thread in the appropriate sub-forum and link the previous thread. Posts considered to be derailing may be moved to a new thread or sent to Hinnom at the Moderators' discretion.
nosfirebird

PreviousNext

Return to Valley of Hinnom