Derails

The place where bad threads go to die.

Re: Shoring Up My Defense

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:09 am

Bleuwulf wrote:
Taipion wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:^case in point,with the obligatory "argument" of rephrasing what i already said (hiding stuff is more effective than excessive defenses)

wanted to add something about your question of lean-tos,they are a very real danger as in addition to "keeping an eye on your town" they can make a map for a basher alt to port right outside your base at will,probably best to clear these out when and where possible.

Leantos pop up everywhere all the time, if you feel like spending 150s each to remove the (likely, average) 20 leantos in close proximity of yourself, then well, do that, but there is no compelling reason to do so.

Just that you know, a potential raider does NOT have to put a leanto near you, you can log out chars anywhere if it's not on a hostile claim, putting a leanto there would be counter-intuitive from the raiders point of view, and therefore likely not done, at least not close by and not just to have a look.

another huge and valuable tip for you: people like ^THIS^ guy are cowards and bullies in this game,and will lull you into a false sense of security on janky game mechanics just to exploit your oversight later,so just be aware of this......

A huge tip, this claeyt-impersonator is again posting wrong information, he is spending 99% of his time trying hard to troll the forum, spread wrong information, or getting killed by his town mates because they were fed up with his *****.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby kompletist » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:11 am

My guess is you two haven't just met for the first time lol.
kompletist

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:13 am

kompletist wrote:My guess is you two haven't just met for the first time lol.

No,he swings from my nuts everytime I post.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:46 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:
kompletist wrote:My guess is you two haven't just met for the first time lol.

No,he swings from my nuts everytime I post.

He wishes I would, but in fact he is incredibly boring, doing nothing but posting wrong information all the time, and really, really hard trying to insult everyone else,
it's like a 10 years old with no clue of Salem tries to copy darwoths posting style.

So I drop in and say he's wrong, so newbies don't fall this.

Bleuwulf wrote:I'm not going to argue,merely point out that regardless of total value of the info I provide,I'm at least TRYING to HELP

You are obviously NOT trying to help, posting wrong information in the amounts you do, is hurting anyone who falls for it, not helping.

That is obviously your aim, so people, just ignore this retard.
Because his "info"
JohnSnow wrote:is all very old information, it is also just theories and schemes.

And @JohnSnow:
Heffs defense is massive, but also massive work, there are ways to achieve that with less effort, but that is already pretty specialized def, and not part of this threads topic.
After all, it's going to get the job done, but if you are a newbie trying to find a way that works for you, that is likely a bit overkill.

And yes, I won't post screens of my base, because you simply don't do that,
My first post explains prettey well, what you should have in a defense,
I'm not going to draw a picture for explanation. :lol: :P
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby AngelOfSilence » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:39 pm

woow nsu aure more retarded than u seee m
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Re: T@mbur's Red Wedding

Postby AngelOfSilence » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:04 pm

tmeow how u can be so dumb
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Re: animals

Postby gorniksam » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:38 am

You should ask heffernan about it, but wait... his animals cant have babies :lol: :lol: :lol:
kuku - heff's dreams crusher
gorniksam

Beauty

Postby sarahjones » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:42 am

You are unaware of the worthy nutrients that are present in some nourishing foods that you avoid.Enormous benefits of avocado oil for skin care products.Avocado Oil is used to make creams, lotions, etc. avocado oil for skin is packed with antioxidant and sterolin. While antioxidants make the skin supple, sterolin helps to soften the skin and aids as anti-aging.
avocado oil for skin is packed with antioxidant and sterolin.
sarahjones

Re: IRL pictures V 2.0

Postby Hose » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:07 am

The only thing that matters is benchpress lul
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Re: New World Screenshots

Postby Heffernan » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:36 am

whats this?

this player is in providence and i spotted him with multiple chars

hes been there for atleast 6-8h spamming the chat with random stuff, hes talking to noone, just to himself

seems hes been there for weeks? Marp?

is it a random spambot?
Last edited by Heffernan on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to Valley of Hinnom