Re: Newbie questions

Postby Phogell » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:But I'll tell you what,I can be the bigger person here

Bleuwulf wrote:ask ur mom.

:lol:
Phogell

Re: Salamander

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:22 pm

I'll call stuff how ever the ***** i want or i deem appropriate.
The only thing you can do in this case is to ***** off and stop getting on my nerves because i promise i will **** on you.
Dallane wrote:Sorry for the trolling and derailing. I updated the OP with the fix action you found. GJ sir!
ZoddAlmighty

Re: Salamander

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:30 pm

Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Re: Newbie questions

Postby Bleuwulf » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:57 am

Lazun123 wrote:For safty go far out middle area-ish of the map, find a mine and settle near that with some local lime deposits. Work twords a town bell and then settle a hermit town and build more idealy to how you want. When you make your first base, make it look as un interesting as possible, dont buy anything you cant afford to replace. I would even recomend you building a stone wall only with minor deffenses. Seeing a private homestead with brick walls and no town bell is just waaaaayyyy to tempting to pass up for raiders. Dosnt matter how much defense you have, if you dont have a Town Bell it is super easy to steal everything you own with out leaving a scent.

When i raid, my thought proccess is this, if i feel the homestead is worth more then 8500silver worth of loot, ill raid it, and if somebody has wooden or brick walls in my mind just screams 8500+ silver in loot and thus will take the claim and homestead. If i see a claim with no TB and a ***** load of braziers and torchs, that means they have something they feel very worth protecting and likly to find richs:)

For advocate purposes i merely want to point out the flaw in your logic,and in most everyone's logic around here in presuming new to Salem means new to gaming or MMO,and stupid and gullible besides. I am just one example but I assure you,if you use this "logic" on MY base,your just going to get a lot of TP and brazier drain for your trouble,as you won't be within 100 miles of my "valuables". ;)
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Re: Diary of the New World (RP Thread)

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:05 pm

whatgs going on here boiz
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
BEST SHOOP IN THE GAME BUY ALL
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:57 pm

i have rockets and giant eye lasewrrs you gona be ERADICATEDC
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
Heffernan wrote: just sucks i forgot to raise yellow bile and cant loot anything hahaha sucks to be me..
AngelOfSilence

Postby AngelOfSilence » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:12 pm

ok dis scum

User banned for derailing - Marp
Salem Wiki
Marketplace APP
AngelOfSilence

Re: Shoring Up My Defense

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:02 am

you're a stupid argumentative ******,in the goddamn FIRST LINE he says fyi they have a town bell,now sit down and stfu if you have nothing USEFUL to contribute,this is "Help" not ,argue with people and bray like a jackass how superior you are while offering ZERO of use or assistance.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:06 am

Bleuwulf wrote:you're a stupid argumentative ******,in the goddamn FIRST LINE he says fyi they have a town bell,now sit down and stfu if you have nothing USEFUL to contribute,this is "Help" not ,argue with people and bray like a jackass how superior you are while offering ZERO of use or assistance.

Oh, sorry, yes I overread that and I apologize, it is hard through all your stupid and unrelated insults and wrong information you post (troll, more likely) to keep an overview, and the "my claim is only 25*25 was a good indication there is no bell, I can't re-read everything just because you said something, you are almost always wrong anyways so it makes little sense to spent time for that.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:07 am

Taipion wrote:
Bleuwulf wrote:^case in point,with the obligatory "argument" of rephrasing what i already said (hiding stuff is more effective than excessive defenses)

wanted to add something about your question of lean-tos,they are a very real danger as in addition to "keeping an eye on your town" they can make a map for a basher alt to port right outside your base at will,probably best to clear these out when and where possible.

Leantos pop up everywhere all the time, if you feel like spending 150s each to remove the (likely, average) 20 leantos in close proximity of yourself, then well, do that, but there is no compelling reason to do so.

Just that you know, a potential raider does NOT have to put a leanto near you, you can log out chars anywhere if it's not on a hostile claim, putting a leanto there would be counter-intuitive from the raiders point of view, and therefore likely not done, at least not close by and not just to have a look.

another huge and valuable tip for you: people like ^THIS^ guy are cowards and bullies in this game,and will lull you into a false sense of security on janky game mechanics just to exploit your oversight later,so just be aware of this......
Bleuwulf

PreviousNext

Return to Valley of Hinnom