Postby gorniksam » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:59 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:<some random walls of spaming>

who r u
kuku - heff's dreams crusher
gorniksam

Re: Newbie questions

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

ask ur mom.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby gorniksam » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:01 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:ask ur mom.

I wish I could
kuku - heff's dreams crusher
gorniksam

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Now also harassing the girls around here?!
Looks like you're missing more than just proper manners.

You obviously have a difficult childhood, but depending on where you live, there might be professional help available.
Just be brave for once and make the call, you can get out of this!
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:14 pm

manners? you can suck a *****,someone wants to mouth off at me,they better take as good they give,otherwise stfu and move on.
and I wouldn't be bringing RLs into this,as someone who feels the need to ACT morally and mentally superior to perfect strangers over some backwater game forum in the intestines of the internet arguably has deep-seated issues that shouldnt be competitively measured.....
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:manners? you can suck a *****,someone wants to mouth off at me,they better take as good they give,otherwise stfu and move on.
and I wouldn't be bringing RLs into this,as someone who feels the need to ACT morally and mentally superior to perfect strangers over some backwater game forum in the intestines of the internet arguably has deep-seated issues that shouldnt be competitively measured.....

Well then, if you want to go this way, at least do it right!

Those insults are neither gross, nor direct nor random enough to make any impact,
it's really a bad copy, you should go back, read the forums more and do some practice before trying that again.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:20 pm

the only one who "copies" anything around here is you,so ***** off with that nonsense.
in fact,just ***** off,you're too dense and giving me a headache.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:the only one who "copies" anything around here is you,so ***** off with that nonsense.
in fact,just ***** off,you're too dense and giving me a headache.....

What did I copy?
Nothing, right, that was too obvious.

Look, that's just another mistake of yours, if you want to distract by throwing in cheap accusations, they need to be either so spongy that no one can nail them down quick, or so broad that you can't totally miss.

You're really doing a bad job here.
Taipion

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:33 pm

Taipion wrote:it's really a bad copy, you should go back, read the forums more and do some practice before trying that again.

are you really that ***** dense or are you genuinely ***** retarded? PLEASE go away....
Bleuwulf

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Ok, I see, beating a dead horse is no fun, I'll leave you alone then.

Just stop running around screaming "beat me up" on these forums all day long, it's not good for you.
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to Valley of Hinnom