Derails

The place where bad threads go to die.

Re: New town

Postby MaryTheWolf » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:09 pm

All I see is Mary trying make herself a bit like white knight in shining armor. Too much:
Careful! You might end up like:
MaryTheWolf

Re: Fishing event on 26/3

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:20 pm

Qiresea wrote:3 days left to join the competition

the prizes will be :

1st prize : a store tool of your choice (please see mario for details)
2nd prize : tba
3rd prize : tba

meybe
2nd prize : tbf
3rd prize : tbf
??????????///
ALTaZAR1

Postby gorniksam » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:44 pm

ALTaZAR1 wrote:meybe
??????????///

Maybe stfu and stop typing nonsense?
kuku - heff's dreams crusher
gorniksam

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:54 am

gorniksam wrote:
ALTaZAR1 wrote:meybe
??????????///

Maybe stfu and stop typing nonsense?

hot hot ¦] ¦] ¦]
ALTaZAR1

Re: Newbie questions

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:06 am

go ***** yourself,******. tired of all you condescending asswipes bashing my every single post. you wanna offer your own OPINION,fine. but quit swinging from my danglies and stand on your own two,assclown.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:38 am

Bleuwulf wrote:go ***** yourself,******. tired of all you condescending asswipes bashing my every single post. you wanna offer your own OPINION,fine. but quit swinging from my danglies and stand on your own two,assclown.

That is the first post in like forever where I correct your frequently given but rarely accurate, helping information.
And in total it's like the 2nd or 3rd time ever that I do this.
Exaggeration won't get you anywhere.

I did, again, not attack you.

I did not "bash" your post, I did not even respond to it's entirety, only a small part of it.

I did not insult or attack you in any way.

As you don't seem to understand anything but blunt and stupid agression, even in words, I'll put it here like this so even you can understand:
You, proving time and time again that you are a 12 years old bullied, frustrated little boy with total lack of self control and deep hatred for every living thing,
does again and again not make you look good,
and invalidates the 25% to 50% good advice and information in your posts,
as everyone simply ignores you, no one cares for raging little brats,
especially as your frustration and rejection leak into your posts to a point where they simply are not helpful, even with that little bit of correct information in them.

As you did pretty much everything wrong that you possibly could, from insulting like literarily everyone on this forums, showing your stupidity on a massive scale, not to even speak of your immaturity, even your avatar picture, ... there is actually nothing you could do anymore.
I highly recommend you leave this account of yours be, forget about it, get your life and your emotional imbalance sorted out, leave all your hatred behind, and start again on a fresh account in the lands of salem.
I'd further recommend you simply start walking until you run into some people, and if they don't kill you right away (no loss on a new char) then you found some "nice" people to play with,
better than trying to find people on the forum, failing, and then endlessly raging about that.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:06 pm

the only thing obvious and irrefutable is that you are an ignorant,clueless,double-posting ******. none of the **** you said has ANY basis whatsoever in any reality besides the carefully cultivated one playing out between your ears,you know,in that giant windy cavern where a brain should be....

you dont even have your goddamn facts right and as usual,repeatedly and like all the other autistic juveniles on here,you somehow presume to know all about me from ONE post that ALL OF YOU got uber butthurt on and cant let go of. Ive got news for you,you know about as much about me as you do about advising newbs how to play and succeed without getting frustrated in the first 24-48 hours.

But I'll tell you what,I can be the bigger person here so I'll make you a deal,just as soon as i need your busted two cents,I'll let YOU know,meantime keep my name out yer mouth,boy.
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:37 pm

I like you Bleuwulf.
Dallane wrote:Sorry for the trolling and derailing. I updated the OP with the fix action you found. GJ sir!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Bleuwulf wrote:the only thing obvious and irrefutable is that you are an ignorant,clueless,double-posting ******. none of the **** you said has ANY basis whatsoever in any reality besides the carefully cultivated one playing out between your ears,you know,in that giant windy cavern where a brain should be....

you dont even have your goddamn facts right and as usual,repeatedly and like all the other autistic juveniles on here,you somehow presume to know all about me from ONE post that ALL OF YOU got uber butthurt on and cant let go of. Ive got news for you,you know about as much about me as you do about advising newbs how to play and succeed without getting frustrated in the first 24-48 hours.

But I'll tell you what,I can be the bigger person here so I'll make you a deal,just as soon as i need your busted two cents,I'll let YOU know,meantime keep my name out yer mouth,boy.

Look, trying to copy team d while posting isn't that easy, simply filling your post with unrelated, stupid, and totally random insults does not do the trick. :lol:

You simply make yourself look more raging-brat with every post like this,
that's a very important part to understand: It does not get better that way.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Bleuwulf » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:55 pm

what doesnt get better? you think i give a flying ***** what your opinion is?

like you puffing like a jackass to try and bury your double post isnt unrelated,stupid and totally random.

me busting your ass about your ***** may be hardline,but so am I.

everyone who bothered to read your original ****** post saw and understood that you tried to "correct" me by merely reiterating and rephrasing what i already said.

no rage. no getting better. just YET ANOTHER naked,boldfaced request for you to quit swinging from my nuts,plzkthxbai.
Bleuwulf

PreviousNext

Return to Valley of Hinnom