Derails

The place where bad threads go to die.

Selling curiosities

Postby Alzuule » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:36 pm

got singing old logs, abandoned cobwebs and brilliant honey dew. make an offer if interested
Alzuule

Re: Judaism's Jumble Sale

Postby neored9 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 am

Freedom wrote:
i cannot confirm this.lol

Jew/10
neored9

Derails

Postby Stormie » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Dallane wrote:
Arkadion wrote:Any speculations if the mines will be connected by the lower levels?

No speculations, already confirmed

Confirmed, as in he has no idea what he is talking about? Yes that is confirmed.
"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing"
-Socrates
Stormie

Re: January patch warnings

Postby TemplarKnight » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:39 pm

JohnCarver wrote:*It is looking more and more like existing mines will quite simply 'work' with the new direction we are going. There may be reasons that you wish your existing mine wasn't as dug out as it is now, but aside from those smaller details you should see old-minetech conform to new-minetech with little differences. This is still subject to change if there are last minute complications with the implementation but for now existing mines look safe, and better yet, will be capable of opening fissures to the lower levels like other mines.

less tears with this update
TemplarKnight

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Stormie wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Arkadion wrote:Any speculations if the mines will be connected by the lower levels?

No speculations, already confirmed

Confirmed, as in he has no idea what he is talking about? Yes that is confirmed.

Cute when noobs have no idea
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Stormie » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:53 pm

I noticed your still one as well, or has death been to harsh? Forum trolling is all you got, and all you will ever have. "Has been Dallane". Troll away, it's all you got.
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby pistolshrimp » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Stormie wrote:I noticed your still one as well, or has death been to harsh? Forum trolling is all you got, and all you will ever have. "Has been Dallane". Troll away, it's all you got.

Dallane baiting gets old fast, we probably don't need every thread to devolve into this. Maybe we can haven an offical thread where people can, you know, work it out of their system.
Grow a Image
pistolshrimp

Postby Stormie » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Hey! I like feeding the little troll. It always brings me great pleasure.
-Socrates
Stormie

Postby Dallane » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:19 pm

Stormie wrote:I noticed your still one as well, or has death been to harsh? Forum trolling is all you got, and all you will ever have. "Has been Dallane". Troll away, it's all you got.

What the ***** did you just ***** say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Reservation, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on alts, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Tribal Horde. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ***** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my ***** words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, *****. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Providence and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ***** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in Blunt combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Tah Le Quah and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ***** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ***** dead, kiddo
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby HolyLight » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Dallane wrote:
HolyLight wrote:
Dallane wrote:He told me all the current mines will have a option to be destroyed and mine regenerated from a store item

Guess he may have listened to me when i said i would pay for this feature a month or so back.

¦]

It was posted in mason forum months ago

Well as i do not have mason forum access, or get told about anything that goes on in there. Guess i am just that good.

Oh this sounds intresting as well, good job my 2 mines are only very slightly dug out, as i waited for this patch.
HolyLight

Next

Return to Valley of Hinnom