Derails

The place where bad threads go to die.

Re: Madame President

Postby Claeyt » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:51 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:I have split this topic at the point where it diverged into a discussion of antifa and various similar politics. Please keep this thread to the original topic which, I believe, is endorsements of the best French presidential candidate.

I am not criticizing your modding. I just have a question.

How are we supposed to talk about a right-wing formerly holocaust denying anti-immigrant party if we can't mention fascism? I mean this party is literally a nationalist party, how do we not get to mention that?
Claeyt

Re: Madame President

Postby Chrumps » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:54 pm

Claeyt wrote:How are we supposed to talk about a right-wing formerly holocaust denying anti-immigrant party if we can't mention fascism? I mean this party is literally a nationalist party, how do we not get to mention that?

Another sample of Clayet logic: Holocaust denying is bad, thus person who denies Holocaust is bad, thus everything what he/she says is bad/wrong.
Chrumps

Re: important PSA (public salem announcement)

Postby Hohenheim » Mon May 01, 2017 12:29 am

To me it seems JC is quite happy with the current raid mechanic, otherwise he would have changed it in during the past 1-2 years of its existence.

Anyway, I look forward to see what Darwoth is going to do. I still hope to see him attack Heffernan. I think Heffernan has probably currently the best defence in game and Darwoth the best offence, seeing a fight between the two is probably the most exciting.

Also there was a huge amount of drama between the two before, so I think Darwoth has enough reasons to go for Heffernan, even when Heffernan is currently acting all friendly. He promised him numerous times before that he will come for him for badmouthing all the time and this is the perfect moment to follow on his promises and strike fear in the whole server at the same time.
Hohenheim

Postby Dallane » Mon May 01, 2017 1:53 am

Hohenheim wrote:To me it seems JC is quite happy with the current raid mechanic, otherwise he would have changed it in during the past 1-2 years of its existence.

There are multiple post saying that they are not happy with raiding and it will change eventually. It's a big deal to change and balance this so that raiders can't roll through like before and so defenders can actually have a chance.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Propulsion » Mon May 01, 2017 2:39 am

Dallane wrote:
Hohenheim wrote:To me it seems JC is quite happy with the current raid mechanic, otherwise he would have changed it in during the past 1-2 years of its existence.

There are multiple post saying that they are not happy with raiding and it will change eventually. It's a big deal to change and balance this so that raiders can't roll through like before and so defenders can actually have a chance.

I think we know by know that JC is all talk and no action. How long ago was this said? How much has changed? I cant wait for mining carts!!!
Propulsion

Postby Dallane » Mon May 01, 2017 2:42 am

Propulsion wrote:
Dallane wrote:

I think we know by know that JC is all talk and no action. How long ago was this said? How much has changed? I cant wait for mining carts!!!

Look at the moron mad someone is improving their IRL income instead of the basement dweller demanding pixels. Not even a customer lol

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Propulsion » Mon May 01, 2017 2:53 am

I am not mad. I dont play anymore.I try to play games that are actually fun. I just log in every now and again to see if anything has changed to make this game fun again, and all i see on the announcement thread is the same old story. JC doesnt even bother to take two minutes and put out a statement. That is what troubles me the most. 2016 and 2017 Roadmaps...What a joke!!
Propulsion

Postby Dallane » Mon May 01, 2017 3:05 am

Propulsion wrote:I am not mad. I dont play anymore.I try to play games that are actually fun. I just log in every now and again to see if anything has changed to make this game fun again, and all i see on the announcement thread is the same old story. JC doesnt even bother to take two minutes and put out a statement. That is what troubles me the most. 2016 and 2017 Roadmaps...What a joke!!

So you are just here to be toxic. Awesome.

Dallane

Postby Propulsion » Mon May 01, 2017 3:12 am

Dallane wrote:
Propulsion wrote:I am not mad. I dont play anymore.I try to play games that are actually fun. I just log in every now and again to see if anything has changed to make this game fun again, and all i see on the announcement thread is the same old story. JC doesnt even bother to take two minutes and put out a statement. That is what troubles me the most. 2016 and 2017 Roadmaps...What a joke!!

So you are just here to be toxic. Awesome.

Leftest ideology
Propulsion

Postby Judaism » Mon May 01, 2017 10:26 am

Salem never used to have TBF's for the warning indicators, TBC's for the relative easy justice, Stockades for the insanely easy annoyance, those insane type of walls such as brick/steel, maximum soak values of only 2x the speed, regardless of your phlegm, defensive structures such as mortars, liftable braziers. The crime in general has been punished harder by improving the blackbile it takes per single crime/act and the drainage of the Pclaims have been tripled, now people obviously abuse it because why shoudn't they ?

Like all these things you guys have taken for granted is not how Salem originally was for a very long time. How can you possibly enjoy a game which has no dynamic changes at all and where there is no thrill of logging into your account to see your main character not on the list, or to see your entire base be demolished to the ground including every single object ''suspects'' as they were called.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Valley of Hinnom