asfg

The place where bad threads go to die.

Re: Going Mad

Postby Champie » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:49 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:Garbage advice

Actuall advice.
1. Try making your own teddy bear. Even if you cannot hunt bears, you could trade bear skins for other resources in game. After you obtain bear skins, i believe it is easy to make one.
2. You gain madness insanity just by being online. Even if you dont do anything that contributes madness insanity gain you will eventually get a level. Try whitling some sticks, that action lowers your current madness insanity.
I found that the best way is to burn some of my excess inspiration over some period of time. Instead of styding stuff all at once, make it a prolonged during your play session.
3. Sleeping in bed for 8h straight should reset your madness insanity counter for that level (Not 100% sure, i forgot).
4.Avoid doing things that contribute to high madness insanity gain over short period of time.
--Butchering without a knife
--Afk digging and getting lots of ´traces of lost colony´
--Dissecting frogs etc
5. If you dont want a hassle of styding , you can always play a trumpet and keep your madnessmadness insanity gain in check. But thats very costly, because every note is 1k inspiration.
6. Lots of chores have madness episodes that can be pretty painfull for your character. I suggest you check the possible madness episodes and avoid spam doing those actions.
7. If you are new, its hard for you to actually have lots of developed and diversed characters.. But, having some for dangerous task should be recomended. You could technically have an alt that would grind bones, and even if you gain the madness episode on him (raging *****), which takes away a point of stocks and cultivars you wouldnt care. BEcause that alt will probably just grind bones forever while you do other things on your main.
Edit:
If you want to give actuall advice to someone make an effort. If you want to troll just ***** troll.
Dont be a pretentious turd that wants to sound helpfull and smart but not actually saying anything of value.

Heed your own advice, and learn to type jackass
Champie

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:45 am

Champie wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

xD
My advice is far better than any **** you ever posted here Champie the **** champer.
Whats the difference between these 2 statements?
You slowly gain madness over time, when you get enough of it it levels up? or You slowly gain insanity over time, when you get enough your madness gets another level?
There is essentially no diffirence between those two in their core. Its potato potato argument.
Im glad that you proofread for free all my posts, really shows that you care about things that i write, Its not a very good job but hell, when you do it for free for me , it feels very nice.
Edit: Stop being obsesive with things i write, there is life beside zodds post on forum.
Plus, advice was spot on for a new player.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Champie » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:12 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Champie wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

xD
My advice is far better than any **** you ever posted here Champie the **** champer.
You slowly gain madness over time, when you get enough of it it levels up? or You slowly gain insanity over time, when you get enough your madness gets another level?
There is essentially no diffirence between those two in their core. Its potato potato argument.
Im glad that you proofread for free all my posts, really shows that you care about things that i write, Its not a very good job but hell, when you do it for free for me , it feels very nice.
Edit: Stop being obsesive with things i write, there is life beside zodds post on forum.

You are too ***** stupid to even talk to. Anyone with any sense can see exactly what a moron you are every time you post your dumb ass **** and respond with some kind of brain-dead excuse for your stupidity.

I respond to your stupid **** because it's actually funny how dense you are.
Champie

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:42 am

Champie wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Champie wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

xD

You are too ***** stupid to even talk to. Anyone with any sense can see exactly what a moron you are every time you post your dumb ass **** and respond with some kind of brain-dead excuse for your stupidity.

I respond to your stupid **** because it's actually funny how dense you are.

xD
Here we go again.
Did i touch a nerve to call you my personal proofreader or its that time of the month for you again?
I am to stupid to talk to but you constatly try to engage me in conversing with you? I mean make up your mind.
Do you know how sad it looks when ever you do on forums is to log and bash me and my posts? Maybe you should take a break from salem, its affecting your judgment.
Maybe im such a trigger for your autist pea brain that you cannot control yourself and have to write angrilly ! ZODD MAN BAD
Can you get a life or **** to ride so you can let me be? I get it, you dont like me. But being obsesed is not healthy.
Yes i ragequited
ZoddAlmighty

asfg

Postby Dallane » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:55 am

naughty children
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Re: Refund Policy

Postby Faultierstein » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:08 am

yea the dev is a bit of an asshat as is most people playing this game, its mostly the genre it tends to lure out the cretins of society, unfortunately for the refund its probably not gonna happen, you could dispute the charge with your bank tho it may not be the wisest of decisions since the dev could bring about legal actions (it constitutes a bill of sorts) or with paypal, i don't know what the dev or any moderators said to you but you may be able to chalk it into cyber bullying maybe i dont know good luck to you tho, im personally going the passive route and steering clear of this game and biding my time while it slowly slips into ruin and also making sure no one i meet plays it, which by the looks of it is doing pretty well lol
Faultierstein

Re: Circumnavigation

Postby campercamper » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Rip
campercamper

Return to Valley of Hinnom