Derails.

The place where bad threads go to die.

Re: Presidental Message to Hillary D. Clinton

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Heffernan wrote:You know this is the same response you constantly use when its you right?

but its never me, so keep making up stuff in hopes people will not constantly laugh at your attemps.[/quote]

Cept it is. You have a entire discord of this community making fun of you every time.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:53 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:You know this is the same response you constantly use when its you right?

but its never me, so keep making up stuff in hopes people will not constantly laugh at your attemps.

Cept it is. You have a entire discord of this community making fun of you every time.[/quote]

you mistake me for yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Heffernan wrote:you mistake me for yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:

The paint chips must be extra spicy today
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Re: [Concord]Tynendir's Gentleman Shop (WTS WSS)

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:45 pm

Darwoth wrote:scammer tactic, they make you PM them and work you in from there like a used car salesman, for any newbs out there if a "trader" ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) does not have a contact HS in his trade thread you are dealing with a scammer.

yup totally :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:59 pm

yeah well i am not a trader, i am a pvp god, warlord, one man army and king of the game for the past six years, even when i am stagnant and not playing much for months or years on end.

for what its worth the only person who bought animals from me that got ripped off was you (thanks for the 175k ********) and one other retard. everyone else got legit animals which is why it was so quick for them to stat to mid range and i banked around 1.7 mill from them.
Darwoth

Postby Argentis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:05 pm

JohnCarver wrote:A little curious. Is there a particular reason that traders would not put their HS on the forums now adays?

So as not anyone can friend us and I remember a time when you should be wary of who to give your HS but I think it was when you could teleport using it? As always better safe than sorry.

And Darworth I'm sad you think that of me, I've never done any wrong to you. Though you did the following to me without provocation:

- You killed my very first character.
- You destroyed my first claim ever entirely, going as far as to write Darworth using pavement (true story :D )
- You attacked our town without any provocation.

No hard feelings. Those were game enriching experiences and I learnt much (my first death was also my last, unless you count one of my alts who valliantly died in a battle which he knowingly engaged even though he could not have won).
I'm not stupid and I know damn well there is little I can do against you so there's that too. :D

But we all know you feed on tears just like JC and that's why you are so strong. :lol:

Anyway, if people are still interested in what I'm selling, feel free to PM me.
Argentis

Postby Darwoth » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:09 pm

Argentis wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:A little curious. Is there a particular reason that traders would not put their HS on the forums now adays?

So as not anyone can friend us and I remember a time when you should be wary of who to give your HS but I think it was when you could teleport using it? As always better safe than sorry.

And Darworth I'm sad you think that of me, I've never done any wrong to you. Though you did the following to me without provocation:

- You destroyed my first claim ever entirely, going as far as to write Darworth using pavement (true story :D )

No hard feelings. Those were game enriching experiences and I learnt much (my first death was also my last, unless you count one of my alts who valliantly died in a battle which he knowingly engaged even though he could not have won).
I'm not stupid and I know damn well there is little I can do against you so there's that too. :D

But we all know you feed on tears just like JC and that's why you are so strong. :lol:

a+ trader, 10k value concord trade went through np.

my mistake. thought i was talking about taipion instead for some reason who has a habit of doing douchebag **** like throwing panes of glass on the ground and breaking them if you tell him to stop botting but then i realized there are no soccerballs on concord therefore he would have nothing to wedge into his ass crack and bounce up and down on and as such would not be on concord.
Darwoth

Postby Argentis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:12 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Argentis wrote:

a+ trader, 10k value concord trade went through np.

my mistake. thought i was talking about taipion instead for some reason who has a habit of doing douchebag **** like throwing panes of glass on the ground and breaking them if you tell him to stop botting but then i realized there are no soccerballs on concord therefore he would have nothing to wedge into his ass crack and bounce up and down on and as such would not be on concord.

Lol but you didn't buy anything :lol:
Argentis

Postby gorniksam » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Darwoth wrote:i am a pvp god, warlord, one man army

also +1 for Argentis, trusted trader
Darwoth wrote:who would you like to see killed on providence first?

gorniksam

Postby Argentis » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:32 pm

This thread is derailing quickly...
Argentis

PreviousNext

Return to Valley of Hinnom