Derails

The place where bad threads go to die.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby riolic » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:14 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:Mother Spider

- Huge Size
- spawns loads of spiders that immediately attack
- loads of HP
- has increase chance of rare items


Not a small idea but it is a terrible one.

Nea, not really. His idea is pretty good. As Giant Mother Spieder might be similar to Giant Mother Bat.
1# spawns alot of spidesr/bats
2# lot of hp and dmg
3# Egg Sacks might be that rare item, similar % to paws getting etc
Personaly I like that idea, but there will be no patch or **** so

a mother spider that you could just let spawn endless spiders to farm eggsacks would be broken beyond beleif, as most of the cost of getting eggsacks is in traveling from spider to spider.
riolic
Customer
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 am

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby gorniksam » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:20 pm

riolic wrote:a mother spider that you could just let spawn endless spiders to farm eggsacks would be broken beyond beleif, as most of the cost of getting eggsacks is in traveling from spider to spider.

not really, eggs sack are already one of most rarest rares here, also people already spamming wings and guano in game and noone cares
ALSO players use bots which are allowed so who cares about that kind of farming :lol:
kuku - Darwoth's dreams crusher
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby riolic » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:22 pm

gorniksam wrote:
riolic wrote:a mother spider that you could just let spawn endless spiders to farm eggsacks would be broken beyond beleif, as most of the cost of getting eggsacks is in traveling from spider to spider.

not really, eggs sack are already one of most rarest rares here, also people already spamming wings and guano in game and noone cares
ALSO players use bots which are allowed so who cares about that kind of farming :lol:

None of the materials given by/used for creation of mother bats are rares, there is nothing to break there as far as rare items goes.
riolic
Customer
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:02 am

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:35 pm

The simplest way to go about diverting egg sacs spawns would be to make a separate spider entity that is not a "silk runner" that this Mother spider would spawn that cannot produce egg sacs via boiling. Thus alleviating any problem with spam farming silk runners for egg sacs and still giving the chance to obtain egg sacs via mother spiders. Or if not egg sacs, then another new rare item.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 752
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Heffernan » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:38 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:The simplest way to go about diverting egg sacs spawns would be to make a separate spider entity that is not a "silk runner" that this Mother spider would spawn that cannot produce egg sacs via boiling. Thus alleviating any problem with spam farming silk runners for egg sacs and still giving the chance to obtain egg sacs via mother spiders. Or if not egg sacs, then another new rare item.


might also be cool if because of the spiders throwing webs u needed 2-3 players to kill it, not just like the others that you can easely kill solo.

Dallane wrote:Not a small idea but it is a terrible one.


just because you are terrible and havent played the game in years because everyone hates you doesnt mean one others idea whould be bad..
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7731
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Taipion » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:47 pm

riolic wrote:a mother spider that you could just let spawn endless spiders to farm eggsacks would be broken beyond beleif, as most of the cost of getting eggsacks is in traveling from spider to spider.


That was exactly my thought when I read that idea.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Rabbit Brains!

Postby grimryth » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:47 pm

maybe instead of giving rabbits brains they could make it to where more than just one hide of rabbits gets done with a beaver or deer brain
grimryth
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:36 am

Previous

Return to Valley of Hinnom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests