Derails

The place where bad threads go to die.

Re: Our new President is a piss soaked Russian double agent

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:44 am

Chrumps wrote:Did you try to follow the link I provided ?

I had no interest in it
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Chrumps » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:59 am

Cool, so you pick a video which has nothing to do with Muslims and immigrants and use it to spread hate. Then you say you have no interest in what the video was really about. How retarded is that ?
Chrumps

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:05 am

Chrumps wrote:Cool, so you pick a video which has nothing to do with Muslims and immigrants and use it to spread hate. Then you say you have no interest in what the video was really about. How retarded is that ?

How retarded is it to send a website with zero english to a english speaker?

You also sent a random ass unreputable website. I image thats a reason it's not in english.

Edit:
I actually took the time to research what it was and you are right. Seems fairly onpoint with how clay post tho ;) .

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:25 am

Can we please get back on topic. I don't know why Dallane is posting 2 year old videos but can we stick to the thread or to mine and Tmeow's discussions?

Anyways the news tonight is pretty amazing and pouting in.

The Trump administration was warned as early as a month ago before they took office that Flynn had lied to them and had possibly been in contact with the Russians during the election.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/13/politics/ ... index.html

Also, Japanese Prime Minister Abe says Trump uncomfortably encouraged him to have better relations with Putin and resolve the Kuril Islands territorial issue with them.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/0 ... KKf4GQrK2z

The rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper.
Claeyt

Re: POTAToE?

Postby AcidSpiral » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 pm

So I was out hunting potatoes... Was reminded of this thread. Sorry for the necro but it's the best thing ever. ;)
AcidSpiral
Customer

Re: Am I playing the same game as everyone else?

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Good lord people. Since the OP wanted to continue his derail after reporting and that terrible PM he sent I'm going to move this to HoB so you guys can make out right proper. Have fun!

Dallane

Postby grimkid » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:22 pm

let the game of salem begin :mrgreen:
grimkid

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:38 pm

Dallane wrote:Good lord people. Since the OP wanted to continue his derail after reporting and that terrible PM he sent I'm going to move this to HoB so you guys can make out right proper. Have fun!

Pls help Dallane.
I am being abused and hunted ;(
Dallane wrote:Sorry for the trolling and derailing. I updated the OP with the fix action you found. GJ sir!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:48 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Dallane wrote:Good lord people. Since the OP wanted to continue his derail after reporting and that terrible PM he sent I'm going to move this to HoB so you guys can make out right proper. Have fun!

Pls help Dallane.

quick make more braziers!

Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Dallane wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:

Pls help Dallane.

quick make more braziers!

I think i need real life protection as well.
Anyone here know some martial arts? Ill pay you good if you guys protect me !
Dallane wrote:Sorry for the trolling and derailing. I updated the OP with the fix action you found. GJ sir!
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to Valley of Hinnom