Some ideas....

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Some ideas....

Postby Mazavalt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Dallane wrote:
Mazavalt wrote:Best ideea i ever had struck me this night. QUITTING! I teste the damn spider no info on wiki took me down and a smart ass looted my body in providence where i knew u cant be looted? Anyway tommorow will be party time formy neighbours. Gona unclaim and leave to them all i had. Was fun but after all the strugletp gather them, to find an smart ass taking my purse EQUIPED my stell axe EQUIPED, even my damn slingshoot also EQUIPED... is damn too much. Didint had time to test cart but wtf, .....i wonder how many from devs play this game... Anyway Bye Bye.

You know this is a full loot perma death game correct? Its not our fault that you were stupid enough to get KO in town and let someone loot you.

OK seems i need to remind some ELEMENTARY rules of games to you
1. A game must be FUN. and question for ur wisdom-es enlighten mind....Why they wipe out 3 servers for 1? did the player-base went DOWN?!?! YES is the answer
2. Some rules should be respected without being written! How the hell u loot some1 in STARTING TOWN? Why the hell we even have a starting town? Why not robbing starting town since they don't have any brazier then?
3. The game is BETA and main purpose of a BETA is to TEST!

Beside this without information reveled from dev's means they don't give a beep on the player-base of the game. So question : will be released this game.... It might but if have same player-base as wurmonline or defunct roma victor... Not more then 1000 characters, not saying players. because a player can make multiple accounts and characters.

Edit. Forgot to mention ur silvers arent safe anywhere.
Mazavalt

Postby Procne » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:40 pm

Mazavalt wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Mazavalt wrote:Best ideea i ever had struck me this night. QUITTING! I teste the damn spider no info on wiki took me down and a smart ass looted my body in providence where i knew u cant be looted? Anyway tommorow will be party time formy neighbours. Gona unclaim and leave to them all i had. Was fun but after all the strugletp gather them, to find an smart ass taking my purse EQUIPED my stell axe EQUIPED, even my damn slingshoot also EQUIPED... is damn too much. Didint had time to test cart but wtf, .....i wonder how many from devs play this game... Anyway Bye Bye.

You know this is a full loot perma death game correct? Its not our fault that you were stupid enough to get KO in town and let someone loot you.

OK seems i need to remind some ELEMENTARY rules of games to you

If those are elementary rules then surely they are written somewhere in some kind of codex of game making. Care to link your source?
1. A game must be FUN. and question for ur wisdom-es enlighten mind....Why they wipe out 3 servers for 1? did the player-base went DOWN?!?! YES is the answer

Uhm, it's 190 users online now. That's more than all 3 old servers together for the last few months. So the aneswer is NO
2. Some rules should be respected without being written! How the hell u loot some1 in STARTING TOWN? Why the hell we even have a starting town? Why not robbing starting town since they don't have any brazier then?

That's how it has been forever
3. The game is BETA and main purpose of a BETA is to TEST!

Beside this without information reveled from dev's means they don't give a beep on the player-base of the game. So question : will be released this game.... It might but if have same player-base as wurmonline or defunct roma victor... Not more then 1000 characters, not saying players. because a player can make multiple accounts and characters.

And your point is...?
Procne

Postby naosnule » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:23 pm

Mazavalt wrote:1. A game must be FUN.

Nope, it only needs to be entertaining. That's why a game that isn't fun and is actually scary is still considered to be a game as long as it is entertaining.
Last edited by naosnule on Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
naosnule

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:27 pm

NO FUN ALLOWED
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations