Finite Resources in an MMO

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Finite Resources in an MMO

Postby kfv7 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Its ok as it is. But it would be nice to have a very rare chance to find underground deposits of lime, quarry and stone while you mine ore.
kfv7

Postby Qukatt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:27 pm

my feeling is that granite should come as a rare chance from the stone quarries. 5% chance should be enough to make it interesting
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby Superiodity » Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:52 pm

I actually spent quite a while digging into a stone quarry hoping that there already was a small chance of getting a granite boulder, It would be a nice addition.
Superiodity

Postby Qukatt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Superiodity wrote:I actually spent quite a while digging into a stone quarry hoping that there already was a small chance of getting a granite boulder, It would be a nice addition.

I started, was about 20 boulders in and gave up for the day :/ now wth am I supposed to do with 20 boulders?
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out. - Battlebug (Sw:tor forums pre-wipe)
Qukatt

Postby thl111 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Arrange them to anything you want :P.
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby Qukatt » Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:36 pm

I'd arrange them into another wall but for that I need granite XD
Qukatt

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations