Wells

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Wells

Postby MagicManICT » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:03 pm

baronbowden wrote:New people posting ideas and making suggestions should be encouraged. You can't expect someone new to read all the development diaries follow all the different concept development etc etc.

Nobodies discouraging posting suggestions. We're trying to encourage people to do their homework before spamming up the forums with the same ideas over and over. However, some people don't use flowery words and phrases that convey a jovial tone. They prefer to be blunt and to the point, even rude on purpose. One should learn to accept all manner of communication and not return a bad attitude even if it appears to be deserved (I know I always need work on this).

This has gone completely off-topic. If you can't accept what we're trying to establish as a standard of post quality here, please take it up with the moderation team via PM
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations