Mushi Bags

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Mushi Bags

Postby Mushibag » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Rifmaster wrote:

So apparently these are the, real life, mushi bags...
Is this what you wanted? :lol:

Yup.

nonsonogiucas wrote:Must say however that this has been proposed multiple times just in some other variants.

Look at the date this thread was created, sir. The others were just imitations, this is the original Mushi Bag thread.
Mushibag

Postby Dallane » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Mushibag wrote:
nonsonogiucas wrote:Must say however that this has been proposed multiple times just in some other variants.

Look at the date this thread was created, sir. The others were just imitations, this is the original Mushi Bag thread.

>people don't know how to use the forums
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby nonsonogiucas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Dallane wrote:
Mushibag wrote:

>people don't know how to use the forums

You got me on this... :oops:
If I may however, to think that someone would be so shameless to dig back his own two years old thread... especially when he could have bumped similar more recent threads...
Shame on you sir, :lol:

Also, I want a nonsonogiucas-bag, a bag that lets you pick up food that expired two years ago.
I was lucky...
nonsonogiucas

Postby Dallane » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:23 pm

nonsonogiucas wrote:If I may however, to think that someone would be so shameless to dig back his own two years old thread... especially when he could have bumped similar more recent threads...

The more recent threads should of bumped the existing and more relevant rather then double posting and making new threads on existing ideas.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby nonsonogiucas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Dallane wrote:The more recent threads should of bumped the existing and more relevant rather then double posting and making new threads on existing ideas.

Agree, at least in principle.

One could argue though, but I won't cause I only intended a humorous remark, that if a new thread is made after 2 years and a couple of patches, and that thread isn't even the exact same thing but merely same mechanic with different flavor, the poster could (just could) be excused for that.

Now, can we have forager's bags please?
I was lucky...
nonsonogiucas

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:39 pm

nonsonogiucas wrote:Now, can we have forager's bags please?

This is what i think we really need.
Why a bag only for mushrooms when you can have a bag for mushrooms, and, other things like chestnuts, berries, flowers etc.
I mean you should be able to still put exclusively mushrooms in it but you could put other things in too.
Rifmaster

Postby nonsonogiucas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:00 pm

Actually I think that would be too cheap a way to expand the inventory.
I'm for dedicated bags, each one with its own recipe... I just want the whole set, not just the shroom version.

nuts & seeds > nuts bag
flowers & berries > flowers bag
mushroom hunting > "MushiBag" (tm)
essential mineralogy > pebbles bag
slug hunting > critters bag
butchers thrift... meat shreds bucket I guess? :roll:
:lol:

All possibly in both a standard and an "expert" version.
I was lucky...
nonsonogiucas

Postby Feone » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:03 pm

nonsonogiucas wrote:essential mineralogy > Pebble Pouch

Fixed.
Feone

Postby nonsonogiucas » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:05 pm

I was lucky...
nonsonogiucas

Postby Mushibag » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:07 am

nonsonogiucas wrote:If I may however, to think that someone would be so shameless to dig back his own two years old thread... especially when he could have bumped similar more recent threads...

Also, I want a nonsonogiucas-bag, a bag that lets you pick up food that expired two years ago.

l2forum, nub.

The last post before my bump was only about 5 months ago. I'm just doing my due diligence to keep this thread current until its implementation, now that we have a developer who actually takes suggestions from others into consideration. This will also reduce the cheap knock-off imitation threads from being created; like the ones you are saying I should have used.

Dallane wrote:>people don't know how to use the forums
Mushibag

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations