Ships, Horses, Carriages/Carts, Bridges, Barter Stands

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Ships, Horses, Carriages/Carts, Bridges, Barter Stands

Postby Azkanan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:06 pm

The title sums it up. Yes, they've likely been suggested before, but here's a +1 to all of the above.

Ships for sea travel,
Horses for riding,
Carts/Carriages for transporting goods,
Bridges for extension of roads - rather than a sudden twist in the road as it heads for a Fjord,
Barter stands so players can have their own stands in their own villages.
Azkanan

Re: Ships, Horses, Carriages/Carts, Bridges, Barter Stands

Postby milonti » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Ermm, pay attention to notes and general discussion? Boats, Horses, and Barter Stands are already in the works (though I might be misremembering on that last one). And we already have sleds for transporting goods.

Expand upon your ideas maybe? And split them into separate threads if you do. Repeat threaqds and generic threads arent really helpful.
milonti

Re: Ships, Horses, Carriages/Carts, Bridges, Barter Stands

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:57 pm

milonti wrote:Ermm, pay attention to notes and general discussion? Boats, Horses, and Barter Stands are already in the works (though I might be misremembering on that last one). And we already have sleds for transporting goods.

Expand upon your ideas maybe? And split them into separate threads if you do. Repeat threaqds and generic threads arent really helpful.

Bolded the relative parts. There isn't any specific forum rules on this, but follow the advice milonti gives and you won't have to worry about your threads being locked.

You're remembering that we've asked for them. There hasn't been any commitment to the development of them.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Return to Ideas & Innovations