Terraforming

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Terraforming

Postby puddingchampion » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 am

I don't know if this has been discussed. That being said I think it would be very interesting to be able to manipulate rivers and bodies of water. That is, to able to create new tributaries or deepen existing bodies of water (dredging?), or even perhaps filling in shallow areas of water. Maybe this could be done by creating trenches first and then 'releasing' the water into the trenches. No idea what would be involved, but I think it could be cool, especially when boats and whatnot are added.
puddingchampion

Re: Terraforming

Postby thl111 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:57 am

This has been discussed at least twice,afaik. And I think it's quite impossible at the moment.
We make sword stone for keeper and pull they do it and excalibur come out. have no make stone to for sword we make sword box for sword to put sword in for sword. -Moniker (Anarchy online)
thl111

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:21 pm

This has been talked about, and many people would like to see this get implemented. I'll take a look in the old forums to see if I can find the thread on the matter.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Found it, or at least one thread about it.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/sho ... l-in-water
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Return to Ideas & Innovations