Taxidermy

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Taxidermy

Postby gregl26 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:32 am

i would love to have taxidermy to mount heads on the walls of my house or even stuff bears etc to put around my place.
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Re: Taxidermy

Postby jorb » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:40 am

That would be sweet, yes.
jorb

Postby Droj » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 am

I wouldn't mind something like that. A bears head as a trophy and underneath on a plaque showing how many killed :D
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby gregl26 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:20 am

Glad ya like the idea jorb. Don't suppose you could give us an idea of what you are working on next could ya?
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby TotalyMoo » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:18 pm

Wonderful idea! Combine this with signs already in the game and you can have a mounted head plus its life story outside your city walls.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Osmedirez » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:13 am

TotalyMoo wrote:Wonderful idea! Combine this with signs already in the game and you can have a mounted head plus its life story outside your city walls.

And that makes me think: The ability to mount bear skulls/dear anters/darkness monster skulls on posts around your town/hermitage. Maybe on a sign, maybe just as is. I always liked the skull-headed property claim item in H&H. I can't imagine that skulls wouldn't be a useful item for witches later on too..
"We've come for The Darkness"
Osmedirez

Postby gregl26 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:03 am

Glad to see that people are liking this idea. Maybe it will be implemented at some point.

fyi there were
gregl26

Return to Ideas & Innovations