Inner city trade

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Inner city trade

Postby ElCapitan1701 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm

We really need some form of inner city trade. Our city members are logging in on different times and there is no effective way to establish some form of supply and demand to make sure ressources are distributed fairly in the city. Until not every action has a value to it there will be ongoing discussion which work is how important (you know i chopped a tree for you so now i get 5 frikadells etc,etc,etc...)What we need is to make some sort of small shop (3 buy, 3 sell slots) in every player house (and leanto) so he can buy and sell some goods to his city members. A baker could buy corn for 50 silver and sell his cracker for 5 a piece while he is off. So playing time doesn`t need to be synchron anymore and as a nice addition some inter-city-trade could also be established.
Last edited by ElCapitan1701 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ElCapitan1701

Re: Inner city trade

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Can the market stalls that are available to be built in boston be built anywhere else? Maybe just a downgraded version that isn't so expensive?

Otherwise, heck yeah! It's one thing when everyone is on at the same time, but a well guarded town is one where there are people on around the clock.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Sevenless » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Would like to see something of this nature. It would never replace boston stalls simply due to lack of easy teleportation.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby ElCapitan1701 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:36 pm

It won`t replace Boston as not every city has the same ressource in range or different professions with different levels...I like trade in Boston very much as the 15% tax always takes money out of the game which is good to stabilize economy.
ElCapitan1701

Postby Tonkyhonk » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 am

i would like this too, be it inner town trade or trade with neighbors.
(though more risk with robbery.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Return to Ideas & Innovations