[Wiki] Wiki Suggestion thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: [Wiki] Wiki Suggestion thread

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:19 pm

sabinati wrote:yes, basically just need to clean up the user table of anyone not in the emailconfirmed group.

Any auto-delete processes to just remove people after 72 hours of not being confirmed?
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Tonkyhonk » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:45 pm

its looking better and better every day. good work, guys!
and i dont see many "new user creation log"s either which is much more pleasant.
just bumping this for loads of new players showing up to see.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tonkyhonk

Postby Tokimer » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:26 am

Is this a thread where one can come with corrections on misinformations in the wiki (like recipes that's not correct)?
I think I've found a couple. Also, theres some items lacking info (guess this is to be expected since the game is still in closed beta though) :)
Tokimer

Postby sabinati » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:41 am

It's more for suggestions for features for the wiki. Information should just be added directly to the wiki. Let me know if you have account issues, and ask bluestone, milonti, or me if you have questions about the formatting or templates.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby Bluestone » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:44 am

Tokimer wrote:Is this a thread where one can come with corrections on misinformations in the wiki (like recipes that's not correct)?
I think I've found a couple. Also, theres some items lacking info (guess this is to be expected since the game is still in closed beta though) :)

Best way to deal with misinformation on the wiki is to correct it yourself. Especially since sometimes recipes can be changed by the devs who are rather mysterious when they change things so the community needs to take note of changes and take action on the wiki (if they feel so inclined).
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby Tokimer » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:46 am

sabinati wrote:It's more for suggestions for features for the wiki. Information should just be added directly to the wiki. Let me know if you have account issues, and ask bluestone, milonti, or me if you have questions about the formatting or templates.

Bluestone wrote:Best way to deal with misinformation on the wiki is to correct it yourself. Especially since sometimes recipes can be changed by the devs who are rather mysterious when they change things so the community needs to take note of changes and take action on the wiki (if they feel so inclined).

Of course, stupid me :-P I'm making an account there now.
Tokimer

Postby Valdahaz » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Captivating flame does not give anything in Stocks & Cultivars. Please remove it.
Valdahaz

Postby Flameturtle » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:52 pm

Valdahaz wrote:Captivating flame does not give anything in Stocks & Cultivars. Please remove it.

Bluestone wrote:Best way to deal with misinformation on the wiki is to correct it yourself. Especially since sometimes recipes can be changed by the devs who are rather mysterious when they change things so the community needs to take note of changes and take action on the wiki (if they feel so inclined).
Flameturtle

Postby Valdahaz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Yea, would if I could. What would make you think I have sufficient rights on the wiki to change anything
Valdahaz

Postby sabinati » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Do you have an account? Did you verify your email address?
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations