Three Innovating Balances!

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Dallane » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:13 am

> people are retarded enough to reply to a obvious troll

you guys know that replying to someone trolling with a idea is a great way to not help the situation, continue to let a **** thread live and make yourselves looks insanely retarded right?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15039
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Taipion » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:23 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Don't play the victim if you can't handle it then.


Wait, why would you play the victim and then say this? ... :?:

Dallane wrote:> people are retarded enough to reply to a obvious troll

you guys know that replying to someone trolling with a idea is a great way to not help the situation, continue to let a **** thread live and make yourselves looks insanely retarded right?


Can we have a separate forum area for irrelevant ex-players, and have all their useless **** moved there please? :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:29 am

Taipion wrote:Can we have a separate forum area for irrelevant players, and have all their useless **** moved there please? :lol:


Lemme fix that for you and send you on your way then. Now, please stop ruining my ideas thread and post criticism or get out before I bring Dallane back here.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Taipion » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:34 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Taipion wrote:Can we have a separate forum area for irrelevant players, and have all their useless **** moved there please? :lol:


Lemme fix that for you and send you on your way then. Now, please stop ruining my ideas thread and post criticism or get out before I bring Dallane back here.


Wait, what?

Are you playing the victim card?
Are playing frakked as your "ideas" suggest?
Are you still trying to troll as you admitted already?
Are you threatening me with being moderated in a troll thread?!?
Are you honestly thinking you are still relevant by any means?!
...
Go get your **** together, then try again.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2265
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Ronch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:44 am

MaxPlanck wrote: post criticism or get out before I bring Dallane back here.

Here is some criticism for ya:
None of the three idea's are meaningful enough to have even the slightest impact on game-play, nor are any of them explained in a way that doesn't waste the time of folks who will try to decipher those three "ideas" of your's posted here on the Ideas & Innovations board.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:10 am

Ronch wrote:None of the three idea's are meaningful enough to have even the slightest impact on game-play, nor are any of them explained in a way that doesn't waste the time of folks who will try to decipher those three "ideas" of your's posted here on the Ideas & Innovations board.


Then I guess you don't know how to read. I clearly explained each idea and what it is that I requested be changed. If you need to "decipher" it then I feel bad for you.

Also, if you think these ideas won't have impact on gameplay then you are sorely mistaken but I forgive you because apparently you couldnt decipher the ideas afterall.

You also didn't read me saying that one of the idea's was actual a genuine idea that I thought ought to be implemented for the players sake. It was just simply masked behind all that FAT EGO I have. By the way, for clarification and for your probable lack of ability to look back on what idea I'm talking about. Its the bucket idea.

If you aren't going to read what I say don't reply to what I say.

Now the real question is, should I bother reposting the bucket idea in a more serious manner or should I stick to my FAT EGO because I am the big bad ragequitter and I should just stay in character for your little roleplay fantasies?

I'll leave that last question for you to answer.



-----

P.S.
Ronch wrote:Are you honestly thinking you are still relevant by any means?!


I never cared about being relevant. I just speak my mind, not because I want to stay in your lovely little salemite hearts but because it fills my heart to do the things I love doing. And posting here happens to be one of those things. Are you enjoying replying to my thread too Ronch? I hope so, it'd be a shame to see you come back here all the time just because you want ppl to know who you are amongst the community.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Ronch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:58 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Ronch wrote:None of the three idea's are meaningful enough to have even the slightest impact on game-play, nor are any of them explained in a way that doesn't waste the time of folks who will try to decipher those three "ideas" of your's posted here on the Ideas & Innovations board.


Then I guess you don't know how to read. I clearly explained each idea and what it is that I requested be changed. If you need to "decipher" it then I feel bad for you.

Also, if you think these ideas won't have impact on gameplay then you are sorely mistaken but I forgive you because apparently you couldnt decipher the ideas afterall.

You also didn't read me saying that one of the idea's was actual a genuine idea that I thought ought to be implemented for the players sake. It was just simply masked behind all that FAT EGO I have. By the way, for clarification and for your probable lack of ability to look back on what idea I'm talking about. Its the bucket idea.

If you aren't going to read what I say don't reply to what I say.

Now the real question is, should I bother reposting the bucket idea in a more serious manner or should I stick to my FAT EGO because I am the big bad ragequitter and I should just stay in character for your little roleplay fantasies?

I'll leave that last question for you to answer.



-----

P.S.
Ronch wrote:Are you honestly thinking you are still relevant by any means?!


I never cared about being relevant. I just speak my mind, not because I want to stay in your lovely little salemite hearts but because it fills my heart to do the things I love doing. And posting here happens to be one of those things. Are you enjoying replying to my thread too Ronch? I hope so, it'd be a shame to see you come back here all the time just because you want ppl to know who you are amongst the community.

You can misattribute the "relevance" quote to me if it makes you feel better about yourself, that's fine by me.
Although I will mention that you often do place more importance to your existence than is due.

As for me prefixing "rage-quit" to you at anytime on this forums, I've never done that either.
I do not see you as rage-quitting when you left Salem, I just see you as trying to present yourself as a MMO-Martyr when you quit. And blaming JC when you quit too, blaming him for you not getting what you wanted out of the compulsive amount of play-time that you put into the game every 24 hours.
...That isn't JC's fault, nor anyone else's fault but your own.

As for your three idea's in the OP, I read them, I even read them for a second time after seeing how your panties got all wadded up saying that I didn't read them the first time, lol.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby gorniksam » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:28 am

dont really care if he quit before or not, till his ideas are better than most of others, so i like max's ideas tbh
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2110
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:55 am

Ronch wrote:I do not see you as rage-quitting when you left Salem, I just see you as trying to present yourself as a MMO-Martyr when you quit. And blaming JC when you quit too, blaming him for you not getting what you wanted out of the compulsive amount of play-time that you put into the game every 24 hours.


And that is where you are wrong Ronch. You've had this idea in your head that you think me of yet its wrong just like everyone else who said I quit because of game changes. I really just played so long and no one was left to play with in Westpine. I was alone once again as a solo player with this big ass base and it was too boring to continue on.

Here, I even took time to skim through the Westpine thread to pull up this exact post explaining to everyone yelling at each other about how I supposedly felt about the situation.
Now, you can take my word for it and what I've said, or you can continue to think I'm this Martyr and hater of JC like everyone else thinks I am.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=20442&start=50
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Ronch » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:02 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Here, I even took time to skim through the Westpine thread to pull up this exact post explaining to everyone yelling at each other about how I supposedly felt about the situation.
Now, you can take my word for it and what I've said, or you can continue to think I'm this Martyr and hater of JC like everyone else thinks I am.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=20442&start=50

Thanks for digging up the link, seriously.
Tomorrow might be a busy day for me, but I will read it thoroughly tomorrow night and go from there.

It's not anything personal Max.
I like and respect a lot of folks here, but my sense of right and wrong doesn't change just because I like or respect someone. I'll confront folks that I like just as quickly as I will anyone else if I think they are wrong, being unfair, malicious, or pretentiously instigating.

Making and keeping new friends is nice, but that is not why I come here. I come to have fun playing Salem and learn from others more experienced than myself in it.
I don't seek or need anyone's stamp of approval nor even their acknowledgment to play this game or offer my input on these forums. If someone takes a shot at me, I will almost always shoot back, usually x7.

It's an awesome fun game, sure it has problems and issues, but so does everyone and everything else in life too, so...
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests