Remove snakes.

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Remove snakes.

Postby AudriePlanck » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:30 am

steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

Jokes on you, this game is a computer killer whence you actually start building a town. :P
AudriePlanck

Postby steeloxidex » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:56 pm

Dallane wrote:
steeloxidex wrote:
Dallane wrote:lmfao

Holy **** I remember you from years ago. Still wallowing here eh? Must suck not having a life.
I pity you.

still got it boys. zero effort to get this kid to rage more than likely again years later.

It takes a special kind of person to attribute emotion to text.

I will lay out plainly the emotions I feel for you people and this game because you seem to be confused.

Pity, dissapointment, frustration and did I say pity?

If you think a bunch of handi-capable retards who play the same ***** game for decades would be able to make me "rage" you are sadly mistaken.

You are all pitiful little turds and I heartily belly laugh at your foolishness.

"Still got it" Yes you are still a ***** troll. GG. You need a psychiatrist. Just google what kind of person trolls. You are mentally or physically inadequate in real life so you come here to feel better about yourself. ***** sad. Not to mention trolling the same forums for almost a decade. You sir are literally the most pitiful and sad creature I have encountered on the Internets.

And nope, I am not trolling. 100% serious. Unlike anyone in these forums. After reading around it seems you guys are actually proud of the trolling you do. How ***** do you gotta be for that?

EDIT: And sure I did try this game years ago, but I didnt really get into it. So yeah, new player. *Rolls eyes* You guys sound like your straight out of a trump rally. I bet the majority of players of this game are from the USA.

EDIT2: I am playing Conan Exiles now. Too bad all you kids dont have good enough computers to run that. Feel sorry for you.
Last edited by steeloxidex on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steeloxidex
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:03 pm

lol so mad. Most of the pop is EU
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby steeloxidex » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:05 pm

Dallane wrote:lol so mad. Most of the pop is EU

What? Is that all you got? Thought you were the top troll around these parts. Your losing your edge kid.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog ... nd-sadists
steeloxidex
Customer

Postby belgear » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:35 pm

You lost some feathers because you KOed to a snake and are requesting that they make a change to the game because you didn't like suffering that hardship.

I apologize, but to most of the community-base that has put in more than 10 hours THIS THREAD looks like an attempt at trolling. As you wander the Salemscape you will find MUCH MORE INFURIATING THINGS than a 1/100 chance of a snake being under a log.

Good luck in your future endeavors, as it seems you have already deemed Salem too complicated for yourself.
belgear
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:07 pm

steeloxidex wrote:

What? Is that all you got? Thought you were the top troll around these parts. Your losing your edge kid.

Not really losing my edge since I made you waste time to reply and find a bs psych article.

LOL you also made another post to talk about mental health.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Taipion » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:15 pm

Dallane wrote:
steeloxidex wrote:

Not really losing my edge since I made you waste time to reply and find a bs psych article.

LOL you also made another post to talk about mental health.

Is he just unfit for salem, or is he trying to be a troll, or both?!
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Ronch » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:46 am

Is intentionally trolling a perceived troll socially acceptable, steeloxidex ? ...I'm so confused. :?
Maybe you should petition Canada's Government to do a study on that too ?
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Hellsblackace wrote:Wait snakes can spawn when a hollow log is lifted?...(yup says that on the wiki)now thats good to know and i was thinking of adding a suggestion about finding grubs and beetles under em (because eveyone i've lifted in game had none)

try with stones
gorniksam

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations