Remove snakes.

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Remove snakes.

Postby steeloxidex » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:01 am

If snakes coming out of stumps to kill noobs needlessly means this much to you guys I guess there is not reason to change it.

Case closed, you guys really showed me whats what!

Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.
steeloxidex
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:05 am

lmfao
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:49 am

this normie is so mad about he lost to snake, sounds like a lil heff
gorniksam

Postby steeloxidex » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 am

Dallane wrote:lmfao

Holy **** I remember you from years ago. Still wallowing here eh? Must suck not having a life.
I pity you.
steeloxidex
Customer

Postby Taipion » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:29 am

Well, this guy is actually an important part of Salem, too.

Without people like that, who fail super early in the game, then rage on the forums about it, then ragequit and while doing so, rage even more on the forums,
without them and their delicious tears, Salem would not be the same.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby gorniksam » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:02 pm

could understand some serious ragequit followed by lost something serious, no just random normie crying

edit: could give you some serums for free tbh
gorniksam

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:16 pm

saslem is hardcore gaem
Rifmaster

Postby Ronch » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:23 pm

I totally support not removing snakes, but "removing" or dealing harshly with members who fabricate complaints on the forums here. ...........................Drain the swamp, make Salem great again ! :mrgreen:
You all have been trolled, as if this troll's satisfaction is more important to them than your time and active-concern is.
Snakes in Salem should be afforded many more rights than a fabricating troll-ish delicate-snowflake player currently is.

1st,
The member's OP stated that they looted a stump and the snake appeared, their second post here confirmed the same.
Which is BS, because snakes spawn when lifting a log, they don't spawn when looting stumps.

2nd,
The member's OP also insinuated that they are new to the game, but if you look at the info on the right side of any member's post on screen, it displays that member's join date; which in this case is:
steeloxidex / Post: 16 / Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:27 pm <--- not a new player.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:53 pm

steeloxidex wrote:
Dallane wrote:lmfao

Holy **** I remember you from years ago. Still wallowing here eh? Must suck not having a life.
I pity you.

still got it boys. zero effort to get this kid to rage more than likely again years later.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Hellsblackace » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:16 pm

Wait snakes can spawn when a hollow log is lifted?...(yup says that on the wiki)now thats good to know and i was thinking of adding a suggestion about finding grubs and beetles under em (because eveyone i've lifted in game had none)
Hellsblackace

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations