No more telepathy in game!

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: No more telepathy in game!

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:38 pm

Dallane wrote:
Same with sending messages outside of town for the most part. Anyone I needed to get in touch with was a skype message or forum PM.

What's your point?
Rifmaster

Postby riolic » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:42 pm

His point seems to be agreeing that the ingame system is already so subpar to other options for all purposes.
riolic
Customer

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:48 pm

riolic wrote:His point seems to be agreeing that the ingame system is already so subpar to other options for all purposes.

That's a really crappy reason for removing it though. And pigeons delivering messages would certainly not be any better.
Rifmaster

Postby bergamoth87 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:54 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
riolic wrote:His point seems to be agreeing that the ingame system is already so subpar to other options for all purposes.

That's a really crappy reason for removing it though. And pigeons delivering messages would certainly not be any better.

It wont make it "better"... Its purely RP porpouses... I understand the majority not liking the idea tho. Its not a Quality of Life improvement i proposed.
bergamoth87

Postby GigiBecali » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:44 pm

It is a nice roleplaying addition as a lot of people like to immerse themselves in Salem. OFC the hardcore players will use discord and forums to trade but for the roleplayers it will be very nice
HS: conopida
Spleen on discord and Salem
GigiBecali

Postby bergamoth87 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:59 pm

GigiBecali wrote:It is a nice roleplaying addition as a lot of people like to immerse themselves in Salem. OFC the hardcore players will use discord and forums to trade but for the roleplayers it will be very nice

Thank you! <3

But i bet this will turn out, if implemented, in a monkey pawn situation where it might become a chore or need too many resources etc... Again, PLEASE JC!!! Don't ***** us!
bergamoth87

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:56 pm

it would take jc a year or 2 possibly 3 to implement this when there is already a chat system in place he just needs to focus on balancing and QoL patches
nosfirebird

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations