The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri May 04, 2018 5:19 pm

Too much trolling, I only read the OP so sorry if I repeat anything someone has said.

The law and lore abilities you want to add are no good. Stalls have high taxes for a reason. We want you to trade with each other in person, that's the entire reason why the stalls are so pricey to run. We can't go giving an advantage like this to people who have just ground out tons of L&L. Plus, it would make people feel obligated to crank their L&L that high if they ever want to compete on the stalls since lower taxes means lower prices and no way for anyone else to compete until they do grind the points.

The tailoring idea is better, maybe. But duplicating items is a silly mechanic. Maybe add the extra slot chance and item removal chance, though that seems a bit boring and you've already improved your slotting just by getting the points.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri May 04, 2018 9:17 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Im glad that you have one of my sets because **** like you could never make one for yourself.
The only gay couple that i see in salem is consisted of you and heffernan. That is the only reason why you reacted on a simple critique that i gave to heff that he is biased. ***** tend to over react.
How about you but buddies continue wasting your time on a subpar game where developers are absent and very ***** biased?
I mean, Jc earns so much from you 2 morons that he will never turn off the server. Its free ***** money, changing 5 lines of code to " rebalance" and here come TheDuke to suck Jcs ****.
You losers are his piggy bank and im happy that it will stay like that.


You really don’t get it, I explained it twice to you. My dislike of you dosnt come from my admiration and defense for heff. It comes from how toxic and ***** stupid you are.

You raged quit over “changes” and now ***** about how the dev isn’t adding content (inactive) on the same note ***** when somebody suggests content. Meanwhile the game sucks so hard that you still have to show up on the forums to run circles around how the game sucks yet add poison to ideas to fix it, or add to its content. If your going to lie about a reason to give up at least make it consistent.

Also I’m glad my donations to this game help keep the servers on, I’m sure the 300+ people are also happy. Or the 20 people And your 280 bots are glad I do.

So, everytime a person quits its a rage quit? xD You can watch the stream you ***** loser and youll see that i wasnt even part of destroying Westpine. Max and myself decided to rekt it so losers like yourself can be buthurt for a year that we ragequited (Thats so important, me ragequiting).
I mean , your obsesion with my absence from the game is hitting new highs and everytime i try to write something you just pop out of the bushes and start engaging me in insults. You went from a admirer while i played to a raging **** when im not playing.
Bots were never used in Westpine even though you think they were. Thats the main flaw in your thinking. Bot users wouldnt care what kind of changes happen because everything was done by bots. I, on the other hand didnt had the time to help out Max as much as i wanted and dumb changes werent helping.
You will always be a follower because you lack the essence of a leader - critical thinking. Being abble to see through things and notice their flaws. Instead you will worship a persona who gives as many ***** as you give dolars.
Keep 'em runing, you and your pack of rats deserve this game.


No it’s ragequitting when you throw a big protest over some basic ass changes. Than destroy your entire town out of a temper tantrum while recording it for donations. Normal people who quit just stop playing, ragers make a massive drama escapade then pop in to troll the forums. So quit being a cancer. Nothing screams loser more than that.

Also interesting that you change your story again. You destroyed your town but now you put all the blame on your gay lover?

What ever you say, I’m still here and you gave up, nothing cry’s poor leadership than that.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:13 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:destroy your entire town out of a temper tantrum while recording it for donations. Normal people who quit just stop playing, ragers make a massive drama escapade then pop in to troll the forums.

While this guy is a massive tool, it's hard to argue with that. I'm on the same page about quitting due to the horrible direction this game went, but to make a stream out of it, and to be on the forums/discord on the daily idk whether to laugh at or pity y'all.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri May 04, 2018 10:20 pm

xD
Have you seen me streaming or being online while the town was being rekt? No?
Max is a showman, something your asslicking personality obviously lack.
Why not put a show for retards like yourself that will cry for eternity about how we destroyed something that was our property.
You , my autistic friend, deserve this game.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri May 04, 2018 10:22 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:destroy your entire town out of a temper tantrum while recording it for donations. Normal people who quit just stop playing, ragers make a massive drama escapade then pop in to troll the forums.

While this guy is a massive tool, it's hard to argue with that. I'm on the same page about quitting due to the horrible direction this game went, but to make a stream out of it, and to be on the forums/discord on the daily idk whether to laugh at or pity y'all.

To be fair i enjoy forums because of dumbases like Duke.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:44 pm

Yeah that's true, it is quite entertaining to mock the handicapped. it was more a comment on the entirety of the situation, not explicitly your actions since it sounds like it wasn't your idea. I'd never defend the ******* you're arguing with, i just think the streaming was a bit over the top/silly.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Dallane » Fri May 04, 2018 11:38 pm

LOL people think playing salem only happens on a sever. FOOLS this game continues into the forums and discord.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15037
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby grapefruitv » Sat May 05, 2018 10:40 am

Goodman12 wrote:What exactly would be the crime? Is there some other unwanted ingredient being mixed into the gold?

Same crime as making silver coins. If golden coins exist then His Majesty or other royalty/government must be the ones to authorize their creation, any player trying to craft those is clearly commiting a crime of forgery.
Also since we use silver as an ultimate currency, one can assume that golden coins are either relic of the past or currency from a far away land, that would explain why shady NPCs would buy them. To sell for a higher price through channels available to them, but unknown by common pilgrims. They might have social ties in criminal world, but they clearly lack the skill to make a fine realistic looking coins themselves.
User avatar
grapefruitv
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 am

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Darwoth » Sun May 06, 2018 7:20 am

TheDuke86 wrote: *attempts to wrap tongue around zodds foot while making high pitched grunting sounds*



i heard a rumor that a lot less of westpine was "thrown away" than most people think, not sure if true or not. perhaps zodd or max could verify.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun May 06, 2018 7:30 am

Darwoth wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote: *attempts to wrap tongue around zodds foot while making high pitched grunting sounds*



i heard a rumor that a lot less of westpine was "thrown away" than most people think, not sure if true or not. perhaps zodd or max could verify.

Westpine was mostly salvaged but as i recall there is still value in there in existing 'plantages', mines and more salvaging. Stuff that was destroyed on stream had alot of value in it but in the end pales to the ammount of resources sinked in and existing still in Westpine.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests