The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:43 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote::D :D :D
Man, you really are a sad piece of ****. Just because ***** like you didnt get a piece of Westpine does not mean the community did not.
I am 100% sure that all the perfect sets were give away. Same as materials, inspirationals and slotables.
Hell, i even let some people salvage everything else in Westpine.
In my opinion, its our ***** property and we have the right to do what ever we ***** want with it.
Why dont you and your raging band of autists stay away from aany form of thinking because your ideas are ***** like yourself.


:lol: I actually have one of your near perfect sets and other items. So thank you for the nice ****.

You clearly missed why you and your ****** friend are a cancer, and the difference between you and heff.

You reach end game, cry over updates that are not convenient for you, and hide behind the “game is going in a direction” excuse. Then in a childish temper tantrum destroy your entire base. You then go on a forum to a game you claim not to play and poison an idea to add to end game, and only ever pop in to jump on the “***** that guy” band wagon. You are a cancer and this community is better with out you and your ****** friend.

Heff, who has reached endgame, who is one of the most active members in Salem, who has spent a lot of time with tailoring and LnL decides to suggest content to a game he plays in a field he spent a lot of time in.He plays through all the changes, all the deaths and all the personal attacks and at the end of the day isn’t a *******.

So please go back to your ****** friend, I’m sure he misses your mouth around his ****.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Dallane » Thu May 03, 2018 9:21 pm

Heffernan wrote:how is 1-3% op? i made it as small as possible so yes it gives a bonus to mastering these things but nothing large


Why would you ignore everything I said a focus on a 1-3%? Are you saying that 10% off taxes isn't significant? Did you buy a few stalls and want the tax to go down or something? A chance at getting items back that YOU PUT INTO a piece of clothing doesn't make any sense at all.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15037
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Heffernan » Thu May 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:how is 1-3% op? i made it as small as possible so yes it gives a bonus to mastering these things but nothing large


Why would you ignore everything I said a focus on a 1-3%? Are you saying that 10% off taxes isn't significant? Did you buy a few stalls and want the tax to go down or something? A chance at getting items back that YOU PUT INTO a piece of clothing doesn't make any sense at all.


no i got no stall currently, only a townmate
this would even hurt me as i am Top1 of townlist and would get alot of less cash but it would boose sales of top10 players
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8372
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu May 03, 2018 9:57 pm

Im glad that you have one of my sets because **** like you could never make one for yourself.
The only gay couple that i see in salem is consisted of you and heffernan. That is the only reason why you reacted on a simple critique that i gave to heff that he is biased. ***** tend to over react.
How about you but buddies continue wasting your time on a subpar game where developers are absent and very ***** biased?
I mean, Jc earns so much from you 2 morons that he will never turn off the server. Its free ***** money, changing 5 lines of code to " rebalance" and here come TheDuke to suck Jcs ****.
You losers are his piggy bank and im happy that it will stay like that.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Dallane » Thu May 03, 2018 10:19 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:how is 1-3% op? i made it as small as possible so yes it gives a bonus to mastering these things but nothing large


Why would you ignore everything I said a focus on a 1-3%? Are you saying that 10% off taxes isn't significant? Did you buy a few stalls and want the tax to go down or something? A chance at getting items back that YOU PUT INTO a piece of clothing doesn't make any sense at all.


no i got no stall currently, only a townmate
this would even hurt me as i am Top1 of townlist and would get alot of less cash but it would boose sales of top10 players


You are straight retarded.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15037
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri May 04, 2018 1:07 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Im glad that you have one of my sets because **** like you could never make one for yourself.
The only gay couple that i see in salem is consisted of you and heffernan. That is the only reason why you reacted on a simple critique that i gave to heff that he is biased. ***** tend to over react.
How about you but buddies continue wasting your time on a subpar game where developers are absent and very ***** biased?
I mean, Jc earns so much from you 2 morons that he will never turn off the server. Its free ***** money, changing 5 lines of code to " rebalance" and here come TheDuke to suck Jcs ****.
You losers are his piggy bank and im happy that it will stay like that.


You really don’t get it, I explained it twice to you. My dislike of you dosnt come from my admiration and defense for heff. It comes from how toxic and ***** stupid you are.

You raged quit over “changes” and now ***** about how the dev isn’t adding content (inactive) on the same note ***** when somebody suggests content. Meanwhile the game sucks so hard that you still have to show up on the forums to run circles around how the game sucks yet add poison to ideas to fix it, or add to its content. If your going to lie about a reason to give up at least make it consistent.

Also I’m glad my donations to this game help keep the servers on, I’m sure the 300+ people are also happy. Or the 20 people And your 280 bots are glad I do.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Goodman12 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:38 am

Heffernan wrote:Advanced Mercantilism
-------------------------------------
Unlocks at 500 Law & Lore
-------------------------------------
- Changes Stall Taxes from 35% to 25%


Superior Mercantilism
-------------------------------------
Unlocks at 750 Law & Lore
-------------------------------------
- Changes Stall Taxes from 25% to 15%


Mastered Mercantilism
-------------------------------------
Unlocks at 1000 Law & Lore
-------------------------------------
- Changes Stall Taxes from 15% to 5%

His Majesty decides on what the taxes should be. Since JC and "His Majesty" is one and the same I think it is wise to assume that "His Majesty" is also stubborn therefore attempting to negotiate what % of stall revenue is given up for taxes is likely to result in you being sentenced a decade in prison.
On a serious note
1) A skill that reduces the amount of % tax you are forced to pay is simply retarded and illogical
2) Money made from taxes are distributed among the top 10 player towns in the game therefore if all players who own stalls manages to reduce the tax percentage a large majority of the money given to those towns would be gone. The drastic drop in money made from taxes means there would also be a drastic drop in money made by those top 10 towns. Should this drop in revenue made be so low that it isn't profitable the incentive to own a top 10 town would be gone. This means that the implementation of those skills would lead to the destruction of a mechanic already implemented as well as all mechanics built upon the top 10 towns mechanic (poop claim etc)
Heffernan wrote:Gold of the New World
-------------------------------------
Unlocks at 500 Law & Lore
-------------------------------------
Chance when washing Rusty Coins to unlock a Golden Coin worth 500s in the stalls (1/500 chance like all rares)
when Crafting Coin Collections 50% chance per coin to return to the Owner instead of being used
+ more uses on the inspirational when crafting coin collections

1) None of the other rare drops requires a skill to be found so why start now?
2) A drop so rare should definitely be wayy more expensive that 500s
3) Why would it be possible to smelt a gold bar but not a golden coin?
4) Logically a coin collection requires 1 of each coin to be completed, therefore, should the devs implement a golden coin then it would make sense that it is also required to make a coin collection and in that case coin collection would not be used anymore because golden coins are too rare and they are worth more when sold.
5) Logically a coin collection requires 1 of each coin to be completed so if I collect 1 of each coin (thus completing the collection) HOW THE ***** DO I HAVE A CHANCE TO GET A COIN BACK IF I ONLY HAVE ONE OF EACH? If I do manage to get a coin back at the end of crafting a coin collection then it means that the collection isn't complete.In which case the item gained should be an "Incomplete coin collection"
6) Additional uses when crafting is arguable however if its implemented then there should be a chance for all inspirationals and not just coin collections.

Heffernan wrote:Golden Shears
------------------------------------
Unlocks at 400 Thread & Needle
------------------------------------
-Unlocks a Golden Shear to Shear Sheeps that only wears off at 1% or 2% each use
- Costs 2 Gold Bars

1) Better to just add a store shear

Heffernan wrote:Magical Tailor
------------------------------------
Unlocks at 500 Thread & Needle
------------------------------------
- Upon Crafting 1% chance to craft 2 Clothing items instead
- Upon Cutting Clothes apart 1% additional chance to get items out
- Upon Slotting 1% additional slot chance
- Upon Slotting 1% chance when slotting succeeds to slot and also get the slotting item back

1) Makes 0 Sense. "Oh hey, there should be a chance to receive double the amount of my input out of thin air)
2) Why not? Makes VERY little difference.......is it even worth investing the time to implement this?
3) Profs determines slot chance not skills. It was designed like that for a reason so I don't see any reason to change it now so that a skill affects slot chance aswell.
4) You're basically asking for a chance to duplicate an item upon slotting. This suggestion literally makes no sense.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri May 04, 2018 6:49 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Im glad that you have one of my sets because **** like you could never make one for yourself.
The only gay couple that i see in salem is consisted of you and heffernan. That is the only reason why you reacted on a simple critique that i gave to heff that he is biased. ***** tend to over react.
How about you but buddies continue wasting your time on a subpar game where developers are absent and very ***** biased?
I mean, Jc earns so much from you 2 morons that he will never turn off the server. Its free ***** money, changing 5 lines of code to " rebalance" and here come TheDuke to suck Jcs ****.
You losers are his piggy bank and im happy that it will stay like that.


You really don’t get it, I explained it twice to you. My dislike of you dosnt come from my admiration and defense for heff. It comes from how toxic and ***** stupid you are.

You raged quit over “changes” and now ***** about how the dev isn’t adding content (inactive) on the same note ***** when somebody suggests content. Meanwhile the game sucks so hard that you still have to show up on the forums to run circles around how the game sucks yet add poison to ideas to fix it, or add to its content. If your going to lie about a reason to give up at least make it consistent.

Also I’m glad my donations to this game help keep the servers on, I’m sure the 300+ people are also happy. Or the 20 people And your 280 bots are glad I do.

So, everytime a person quits its a rage quit? xD You can watch the stream you ***** loser and youll see that i wasnt even part of destroying Westpine. Max and myself decided to rekt it so losers like yourself can be buthurt for a year that we ragequited (Thats so important, me ragequiting).
I mean , your obsesion with my absence from the game is hitting new highs and everytime i try to write something you just pop out of the bushes and start engaging me in insults. You went from a admirer while i played to a raging **** when im not playing.
Bots were never used in Westpine even though you think they were. Thats the main flaw in your thinking. Bot users wouldnt care what kind of changes happen because everything was done by bots. I, on the other hand didnt had the time to help out Max as much as i wanted and dumb changes werent helping.
You will always be a follower because you lack the essence of a leader - critical thinking. Being abble to see through things and notice their flaws. Instead you will worship a persona who gives as many ***** as you give dolars.
Keep 'em runing, you and your pack of rats deserve this game.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby grapefruitv » Fri May 04, 2018 9:59 am

I think golden coins should be instead craftable. Unlocked by a skill that requires, let's say, 750-1000 C&D and 2000-2500 L&L.
Once you have the skill, you would be able to craft 20 golden coins out of one gold bar, each golden coin can be sold to a shady NPC (either the snake oil seller or a new one that can be located in the lodge) for 100 silver. Basically skill would raise price of a gold bar to 2000s.
Not sure if it should leave a scent. I am inclined to say yes, but a scent lasting for months might be a bit too much for high profs skill requirements, maybe it could be a 2-4 weeks version of forgery scent.
User avatar
grapefruitv
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:53 am

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Goodman12 » Fri May 04, 2018 2:59 pm

grapefruitv wrote:I think golden coins should be instead craftable. Unlocked by a skill that requires, let's say, 750-1000 C&D and 2000-2500 L&L.
Once you have the skill, you would be able to craft 20 golden coins out of one gold bar, each golden coin can be sold to a shady NPC (either the snake oil seller or a new one that can be located in the lodge) for 100 silver. Basically skill would raise price of a gold bar to 2000s.

Thats one stupid NPC, amiright?

grapefruitv wrote:Not sure if it should leave a scent. I am inclined to say yes, but a scent lasting for months might be a bit too much for high profs skill requirements, maybe it could be a 2-4 weeks version of forgery scent.

What exactly would be the crime? Is there some other unwanted ingredient being mixed into the gold?
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests