Auto avoid for trees and obstacle.

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Auto avoid for trees and obstacle.

Postby akpeters678 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:08 pm

When we are walking and have a simple static obstacle in front of us, can our character auto move one step to the left or right to avoid it unless we have clicked on that object to have them walk to?
akpeters678
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:08 am

Re: Auto avoid for trees and obstacle.

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:10 pm

pathfinding has been stated numerous hundreds of times by the developers that it will never be added to the game, which means it will likely be patched in later today.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7968
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Auto avoid for trees and obstacle.

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Darwoth wrote:pathfinding has been stated numerous hundreds of times by the developers that it will never be added to the game, which means it will likely be patched in later today.

I for one would like also auto combat implemented. Its such a drag hunting animals, just let the fight autocomplete.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Auto avoid for trees and obstacle.

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Darwoth wrote:pathfinding has been stated numerous hundreds of times by the developers that it will never be added to the game, which means it will likely be patched in later today.

I for one would like also auto combat implemented. Its such a drag hunting animals, just let the fight autocomplete.



heh heh heh ho ho ho sir but little do you know mr zodd something like that already exists for "some" people and has for quite some time! its just called a "plugin" and is "not official" in the "public" gimpery client so therefore it does not actually exist! even thoiugh it.......... does!
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7968
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Auto avoid for trees and obstacle.

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:34 pm

akpeters678 wrote:When we are walking and have a simple static obstacle in front of us, can our character auto move one step to the left or right to avoid it unless we have clicked on that object to have them walk to?


It will never happen.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14917
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm


Return to Ideas & Innovations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests