much needed turkey revamp

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

much needed turkey revamp

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:21 am

as we all know having to check your turkeys every day to ensure they do not die is far to easy, especially in the case of fertiles that are easy as **** to get at 1/500 other than easter eggs once per year or even worse the evil rich mans golden geese that just creat millions of tons of gold per week out of thin air and thus enrich the one percenters making the rich richer and the poor poorer.

thusly i propose that turkeys are not only able to starve to death as current, but they also consume food at a speed based upon the amount of food in the coop and are therefore capable of over eating and making their stomachs explode killing them that way as well.

ideally you should have to check your coops at least once an hour to ensure that the food stays within the optimal range of 45 - 55 food. less than that they starve to death, more they over eat and blow up their guts.

i would like feedback on how to finely tune my meaningful game enhancing reform suggestion but im pretty sure it is perfect as i outlined above.
Darwoth

Re: much needed turkey revamp

Postby Reviresco » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:15 am

If I may piggyback your (great) idea, coops should probably be about 20 times bigger, considering the size of the turkey model compared to the coop.

Or maybe I should say turkeyback! Instead of piggyback! (Both are animals, so it works--turkey/piggyback)

Haha, we have fun here.
Reviresco

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:18 am

that is indeed a valid point, so you are saying we need a barn sized structure to hold the current number of turkeys to further limit turkey hoarders?

i could definitely get behind this. from this point forward you may all call me jorn darver.

however i think this should accompany an animal cruelty scent and any players on the bell or permissioned the claim holding this structure should leave this scent (30 min summon time) for both neglecting to feed or over feeding their turkeys along with a possible avian influenza epidemic that could potentially spread to and kill anyone lean toed in said town as well.
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:25 am

+1
gorniksam

Postby Reviresco » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:26 am

To be honest I think the next expedition winner should be determined by who gets two golden geese first, and their statue should be gold.
Reviresco

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:28 am

gorniksam wrote:-1

your just salty, jelly and newb to appreciate my meaningful game reform.

Darwoth

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:55 am

-1 not only dose it creat more work but also I’m sure turkeys are well enough evolved to not eat themselves to death.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:03 am

TheDuke86 wrote:-1 not only dose it creat more work but also I’m sure turkeys are well enough evolved to not eat themselves to death.

that is exactly what a "backseat *****" or some such would say. obviously you deserve no turkeys because you are one.
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 am

should also need to close the coop taking atleast 5 mins or else all the turkeys will get out and despawn also once the ladder is closed you need to spend 5 mins opening it back up so air can get inside every 20 mins or they all suffocate!
nosfirebird

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:41 am

nosfirebird wrote:should also need to close the coop taking atleast 5 mins or else all the turkeys will get out and despawn also once the ladder is closed you need to spend 5 mins opening it back up so air can get inside every 20 mins or they all suffocate!

this is the first good idea you have ever had!

see folks? even a broken clock is right twice a day!
Darwoth

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations