Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Should Gluttony be Evaluated?

Stahp It! Leave it alone, its fine and its only a VOCAL minority who don't like it.
Too much change is bad. Keep tweaking it and hopefully one day we hit a good place. The core system is fine.
Make major changes to the existing system, like removing restores. Find new ways to force variety without removing the whole thing.
Remove the whole thing and spend your time on making Cravings the new system.
Remove the whole thing and go with the Inspirational Idea. A simple reason to make all the stuff, without making everything so dang complicated.
Total votes : 89

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:30 am

NeiroShop wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
you are a moron that knows nothing or has no reading comprehension, i do not need protection you ***** idiot.

I really dont give 2 ***** what you think of me but saying you dont need something then complaining financial loss over some morons hacking your "electronic assets". Wasnt it a webpage where you showed off how awesome you were at pvp in games where stats of character always overshadowed skill?

thank you for once again demonstrating that you are a stupid ***** with no clue what you are talking about and freeing me up from further responses to you. no, ******* that single website dated back over a decade across a plethora of games and was used by approximately 30 people, that website had to be moved along with the another 5 on the same server since the entire network was crashed numerous times by the little ***** that did it costing the hundreds of other people and their sites with no involvement in anything whatsoever untold damages.

and does it particularly matter? it is still a felony and it is still out of game, it also led to more moronic jackassery.

you can put on the dunce hat and go sit in the corner pouting now, your sphincter is obviously still sore about whatever i did to you real or imagined so as with so many other absolute pieces of **** like yourself here any sense of objectivity or grounded reality is completely lost, which you have now demonstrated in each post you have made. in your childlike world that **** is "trolling for lulz" in my world someone caught doing it should be prosecuted and if convicted have their fingers cut off. understand the difference in viewpoints? probably not. thus we are at an impasse as eurotrash and liberal millenials come from a completely different world than i do. good day.

Brego wrote:derrrrrrrrrrrp

i was responding to a question, dont ask them if you dont want the answer.

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby Dallane » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:26 pm

NeiroShop wrote:The PvP you say you came for amuses me as the pvp mechanics are just not very good, not during jorbtar nor during MM.This aint about skill like say For Honor,Arma,LoL or w/e PvP focused game. Its a game about who puts more hours into it to be able to smash the others.

Oh hey it's someone who has never pvp'd in this game and is clueless about how amazing it use to be.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.

Return to Ideas & Innovations