Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Should Gluttony be Evaluated?

Stahp It! Leave it alone, its fine and its only a VOCAL minority who don't like it.
17
17%
Too much change is bad. Keep tweaking it and hopefully one day we hit a good place. The core system is fine.
41
42%
Make major changes to the existing system, like removing restores. Find new ways to force variety without removing the whole thing.
12
12%
Remove the whole thing and spend your time on making Cravings the new system.
17
17%
Remove the whole thing and go with the Inspirational Idea. A simple reason to make all the stuff, without making everything so dang complicated.
11
11%
 
Total votes : 98

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:56 am

Heffernan wrote:so you quitting? im still waiting for you...



i give no ***** about what you or anyone else is "waiting" for, everyone here knows i am the top dog. always have been and always will be. its been proven time and time again for years across every server and set of mechanics because it comes down to my mentality vs that of the proletariat. i have nothing to prove to anyone :lol: :lol: :lol:

until being sucked back in via concord i had "quit" years ago aside from having a forum presence and the maintenance that forces me to log in, as i have said for a very long time to the continued disbelief of everyone except the handful that actually knew me and had me on their kin list. i have merely maintained a presence in game until the game is either wiped or improves as i will never give anyone here the satisfaction of truly being rid of me as it would give far to many people i do not like precisely what they want.

the games laughably terrible and steadily declining mechanics and dev team without a clue in hell what they are doing that change their mind every week has very little to do with jack ****, as it has been that way since the beginning (the mechanics under jorbtard were certainly pretty ***** stupid to) and i still find a path through the ***** straight to the top as i have always done. the true reason is because even when not playing i still waste hours of my day here interacting with people who belong in a mental hospital. when i finish consolidating my ****, eliminate maintenance and go inactive i will also be turning off the ability to send me private messages to curtail this.

without going into to many details or anything that could identify others in this community (because unlike those of you who love to gossip in discord about each other to make yourselves feel better about your own pathetic states in life i am not a piece of **** and understand what integrity is) i have.......

1> had to talk down two different people from irl suicide over a period of several days. (i am glad i was able to do this, no complaints there. just giving it as an example)

2> consoled irl rape victims (again, very happy i was able to provide whatever comfort i was able to. no complaints there)

3> had to rebuild the confidence/self esteem of numerous young people who were suddenly betrayed by all of their friends in this disgusting toxic community and made fun of after they had spent years knowing them, in this day and age for people in that age bracket/social media generation where sensitive folks throw themselves in front of a train because someone was "mean to them" in facebook or some **** you losers are those kids friends. then all of you turn out to be *****. it destroys them, their confidence and self esteeem and genuinely truly enrages/disgusts me and makes me hate those involved. i would describe said activity as a form of mental child molestation.

4> had to give endless pep talks and redneckery "man the ***** up" advice to dozens of people over the years with a huge variety of depressive issues that i could never begin to identify the full extent of since i am not a ***** psychologist yet everyone still brings their ****/drama to me.

5> have had (three if you include as far back as jamestown) utterly psychotic lunatic women i have never met from random sections of the world become utterly infatuated with me to the point of FLOODING my inbox daily with dozens of empty nonsencial messages i am forced to reply to because i know if i dont they will spiral out of control. then in spite of spending months or years "working on them" encouraging them to pursue positive pursuits and so on any hair trigger sets them off and it is right back to the beginning. could be something as absurd as when they see a rival of mine or better yet someone i dont even know at all walk by me in game while im in town. they lose their mind and assume i must secretly be ***** or plotting with them instead. for someone who has been married for a decade and a half and can get ***** locally whenever i want on the side if i so choose this sort of internet love triangle nonsense is utterly ridiculous to me. yet it still lands squarely in my lap. over and over again.

6> have had numerous absolute scumbag losers (5?) i could truly break in half after beating their face into hamburger meat in an eyeblink (because i really am an internet badass. deal with it dawg) make threats against me and my family, and all but one of these people i had never even had direct interactions with until that point. they are just the same type of mental ***** as the people who stalk their favorite celebrity and get caught trying to break into their summer home or try to shoot them at a concert or some ****.

7> had felonies committed against me in the course of trying to stalk me to find out what i do, what i own and who i am. thankfully i have never once typed in accurate information since i started using the internet at 14 into anything except my bank website which i use a separate computer for. nonetheless ineracting with a community of truly ***** up people over time has cost me financially thousands of dollars to the tune of siphoning **** off of old websites to new ones and having a 200+ dollar a month dedicated server and "security consultant" to handle my **** for me and acquiring identity theft protection that notifies me of odd or excessive queries on any of my RL **** along with installing surveillance equipment at all of my properties i can monitor remotely and so on. yeah, "fun"

8> have been lied to by virtually everyone here in some manner or another, be it directly or far worse by omission of details about other people here in order to incite my anger and use me as a weapon to attack those who they dont like by proxy and then when the dust settles i find out i only had half the story. ***** all of you who fit that definition and lie about others. absolute cowardly pieces of **** that wont air your grievances yourselves so use me to do it for you while inflating/fabricating the details. you folks are the true flotsam of humanity.

9> i picked the game up for pvp and aside from there not being any pvp of note in a long time the opponents in it are no longer respectable as they once were when we just kicked each others ass, said good game or talked a little **** on the forum with slight embellishments. now those people are all but gone and what is left in their place is delusional ***** with some kind of genuine personaility disorder or aspergers/tourettes/who the ***** knows problem.

either way both before and now it has always been me vs the entire server, on every server i have played which is fine/expected. but again time consuming and retarded as well, partiuclarly when the game gets worse and worse in regard to the chores/maintenance needed to compete at that level even though i am a pro at finding ways around stupid mechanics or minimizing their impact, hence the reason most of you dont discover tricks i was already using until years afteward then get it nerfed because you think you just inveted fire and are so proud of yourselves you just cant shut the ***** up and blow it out of proportion making it seem like its more OP than it is getting it ruined for everyone else further ***** the game up for everybody. now the majority of the community bots as well, which just kills any competitiveness.

10> i am always among the first offered whatever stupid ***** high school drama gossip i dont want anything to do with. whether it be naked pictures, personal conversations, pictures, addresses etc you ***** up people have acquired on each other. i dont want to see or know that ****, i have no interest in it and i dont want any part of you ***** web of insane asylum drama. those of you spreading around dirt about each other really need to reevaluate your own lives. particularly those of you who are grown ass men in your late 20s to early 40s acting like teenagers. what the ***** is wrong with you people?

the above is the tip of the iceberg, it gets much worse/deeper but i wont go into that as it risks exposing people who have entrusted me with personal details about themselves that you would not be able to extract by beating them out of me. at the end of the day this is what salem has been for me for the last several years so instead of getting to play the game and just relax and enjoy it and have a little escape from my own day to day ***** like every other title i have played i have instead been the giant sponge absorbing everyone elses deluge of drama. for years. it is an absolutely exhaustive thing to partake in even for someone like me who is likely the strongest personality any of you ***** will ever encounter in your lives. and then in spite of it all. at the end of the day i am still the big jerkwagon ******* anyway because none of you have a remote clue what really goes on other than what i allow you to see on the surface and obfuscate to shield others.

usually via over the top forum warrioring in an unrelated thread to distract from or derail efforts or topics that i know are sensitive/hurtful to someone or will head that way or when i wipe an individual in game you vaguely knew for their involvement in **** that was contemptable. so then it is me that "sucks", as usual :lol:

all of that is IN ADDITION TO the idiotic timesinks and grind heavy mechanics foisted upon us by a developer who has never known how to play his own game properly and had to buy/change it in order to be relevant. these timesinks get worse every year. i have **** to do, like live my own actual real life instead of trying to fix those of others while being embroiled in a steadily deteriorating virtual one.

but, no. short of a wipe i am not quitting as "quitting" goes against my ethos. i am simply removing myself from the grind, the maintenance, the toxic community and the politics and creating an environment where i need do nothing but log in for 5 minutes every few days (because when i am done it will take longer than that to scratch the surface and there will be little of value left inside anyway) to ensure retards are not at my gates and then severing contact with all of the broken people here who have already gotten far more from me than they ever deserved who are wastes of my time and vampires of my energy.

i will instead linger on the horizon like a dark stormcloud watching from afar that may decide to rain a torrential downpour of **** upon those deserving of it at any time should one of you step to far out of line against one another to make me ired enough to momentarily have a spurt of activity and do so.

Image
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby Champie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:29 am

Darwoth wrote:*pathological narcissist*

seek help
User avatar
Champie
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:24 pm

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:52 am

Champie wrote:
Darwoth wrote:*pathological narcissist*

seek help



:lol: :lol: :lol:

i wish that were the case, unfortunately what i typed is simply the ugly reality.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby NeiroShop » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:50 am

Wall of text filled with ego - Darwoth


After reading your post im quite happy never having been in the sphere of people you seem to surround yourself with.

The PvP you say you came for amuses me as the pvp mechanics are just not very good, not during jorbtar nor during MM.This aint about skill like say For Honor,Arma,LoL or w/e PvP focused game. Its a game about who puts more hours into it to be able to smash the others.

Sure you are exceptionally good at focusing on that part of the game so hats off to you.

Majority of the players have and always will be carebears though.

Salem needs it villains though. Im glad youve managed to stay salems villain for so many years.

P.s. If you think someone really believes you spending money on protecting yourself from trolls by "consultants" and what not you need to take less or more meds.
User avatar
NeiroShop
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:30 am

NeiroShop wrote:
Wall of text filled with ego - Darwoth


After reading your post im quite happy never having been in the sphere of people you seem to surround yourself with.

The PvP you say you came for amuses me as the pvp mechanics are just not very good, not during jorbtar nor during MM.This aint about skill like say For Honor,Arma,LoL or w/e PvP focused game. Its a game about who puts more hours into it to be able to smash the others.

Sure you are exceptionally good at focusing on that part of the game so hats off to you.

Majority of the players have and always will be carebears though.

Salem needs it villains though. Im glad youve managed to stay salems villain for so many years.

P.s. If you think someone really believes you spending money on protecting yourself from trolls by "consultants" and what not you need to take less or more meds.



you are a moron that knows nothing or has no reading comprehension, i do not need protection you ***** idiot. electronic assets that were already factually and feloniously hacked for two solid weeks by losers within this community who then ddos bombed this games servers for a week and numerous other times did. that is what the money was spent on in terms of "security consultants" (electronic) *******. remote properties i own in the unlikely event any of the losers here unable to contain the game to the game instead of life who made death threats against me and others in the unlikely event anyone did discover something on me is where the surveillance money was spent. there is not a single one of said "trolls" (because thats what said activity is right? yeah dont think so ******) that would ever dare to face me person to person. that is not what i was referencing.

my "ego" is indeed very large. why? because i am simply that much better than you millennial sacks of **** with no accountability or sense of reality. all of you. in everything and just like in salem i got there from scratch by my lonesome. i am super duper really not sorry at all if that offends you or anybody else. again, the **** i typed above is the blunt 100% truth down to the last ***** word, all of it which is why i am done with the toxic people here. a large percentage of the folks here are plain and simple genuing garbage who i would not give a remote ***** about should they get chucked into a volcano, you dont know what others have done to people here over the last six years beyond the bounds of the game (as evidenced by your post) i do as i saw it firsthand. eat **** and go ***** yourself for calling me a liar.
Last edited by Darwoth on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby gorniksam » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:36 am

NeiroShop wrote:
Wall of text filled with ego - Darwoth


After reading your post...

did you read this? i had enough after scrolling tbh
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2087
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:38 am

Darwoth wrote:boom


You're better fill this forum with new ideas than telling us this fantastic ****
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
User avatar
Brego
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:38 am
Location: Ukraine!

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:01 am

Brego wrote:
Darwoth wrote:boom


You're better fill this forum with new ideas than telling us this fantastic ****


i made a brain like gobbler thread for you the other day.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby NeiroShop » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:17 am

Darwoth wrote:
you are a moron that knows nothing or has no reading comprehension, i do not need protection you ***** idiot.


I really dont give 2 ***** what you think of me but saying you dont need something then complaining financial loss over some morons hacking your "electronic assets". Wasnt it a webpage where you showed off how awesome you were at pvp in games where stats of character always overshadowed skill?
User avatar
NeiroShop
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Gluttony Rework Mega-Thread

Postby Brego » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 am

Darwoth wrote:
Brego wrote:
Darwoth wrote:boom


You're better fill this forum with new ideas than telling us this fantastic ****


i made a brain like gobbler thread for you the other day.


you can do one thing all this year is just complain about everything and calling everyone morons.Nothing new here.Our forum fighter hero!save us with your irl things stories in idea thread please!O gods of Salem, fill please darwoth's brain with something worst!
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
User avatar
Brego
 
Posts: 1311
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:38 am
Location: Ukraine!

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests