Just thoughts.

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Just thoughts.

Postby Kish » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:18 pm

The construction of a Town should cost 10 times more than silver (resources). Any pumped-up character seeing rich climes puts the city and blows it without smells.
For new cities you need to monitor 24/7 (when to sleep?).
Claim
To build a big Claim of 10000 silver, to spoil the game 600 silver (and several crabs) ...
Silly choice: expedition or the main server. You play on the expedition you lose all animals, bees, now and fields with pots (maybe a character).
Making a profit is very important. But the opportunity to put a stone gate for Donate on the first day of the game. To be a monopolist of all kinds of plants. Gives the player a huge advantage.
Here are my crazy ideas:
A player with a small amount of Hammer & Nail can accidentally cut off his leg.
A player with a small amount of Cloak & Dagger can accidentally kill himself (less than the opponent).
A player with a small amount of Sparks & Embers may accidentally burn out while firing.
Pots can self-destruct during harvesting.
Mandatory watering of the fields with water / fertilizers every 24 hours (6)
Flora & Fauna should increase the likelihood of finding rare items / increases the likelihood of picking up a few things (the risk of losing a pumped character but also the ability to collect more things in less time)
A mask that will break, but protect from bees.
When I wake up, I'll regret that it was written. We need to sleep more.
Kish

Re: Just thoughts.

Postby gorniksam » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:25 am

Kish wrote:
A player with a small amount of Hammer & Nail can accidentally cut off his leg.

+1
also waiting for Asendre to made a giff of this
gorniksam

Postby Kish » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:13 am

After installing the Claim around it there should be a zone of 50 "influence" tiles. Claim can expand in this zone, removing any new clime. Each day, this zone decreases. This will protect against abusive locking system.
A city that is younger than a Claim can not remove the Claim within 24 hours after covering (Exception if its influence is 10 times greater).
All objects of the capital delivered by non-developers rot in 1 hour (throw myself out of the city into a random place).
Need bags for precious stones / fragments.
Beetles as food are used only at the beginning of the game. We need a way to breed them. Killing 1 bear will give more food and less suffering than finding such a number of beetles.
Half of all playing time, players are limited in bear meat (up to 400 bile) and fruits. The bonus of the rapidly cooling steel, and the fat of the beavers does not compensate for this.
Each player needs: a couple of chicken coops,
5-10 hives
5-10 trees of all kinds
10-15 fields
100 pots.
Now multiply by 10 players and get already huge plantations.It is worth to go to the hospital for a week and everything is lost.
The presence of traces on the Сoncord only allows you to specify where the killer is. Call on the tracks can only be noobs or people who do not care about the charm he was already a suicide bomber.
To call them, you need to crash the server (and you will certainly come and kill me for it).
There are 6 days left until the server finale. If the rules of victory do not change again.
I hope the new expedition will take into account most of the errors.
It's a shame that I will not have time to learn more wine recipes.
Kish

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:41 am

Kish wrote:There are 6 days left until the server finale. If the rules of victory do not change again.

A prophet in our midst?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Kish » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:45 am

Of course not. there is always a chance that it will be knocked down by the machine and the time of victory is transferred. And then there will be a chance that I will have time to learn all kinds of wine
Kish

Postby Kish » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:26 am

The witch does only evil things, but how does this benefit the witch herself?
Curse of stealing the experience (gets 10% -50% of the stolen).
The curse of the transfer of the disease (there is a chance to throw the disease on another character).
Magic of insanity: transfer of your madness to others.
Apparently the inability to prevent abuse of this system makes such proposals impracticable.
Kish

Return to Ideas & Innovations