Compost Bin Purity Worms

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Which Speed Bump would you Prefer in Humus Purity Grind

Leave the Status Quo of a 0% Worm messing up my bin purity.
83%
Switch it so that worms drop purity for each humus they make, and have us feed our worms back up.
17%

Total votes : 59

Re: Compost Bin Purity Worms

Postby Chrumps » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:06 pm

At purities above 90% it is a pain to increase worm purity even by 0.1 % . Status quo is ok. It is possible to have more bins with purity worms and frequently check them and even lower humus can be used for lower pots, for plants that do not require purity, like garlic and in a few more ways.
Chrumps

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:08 pm

Nsuidara wrote:
Switch it so that worms drop purity for each humus they make, and have us feed our worms back up.

What mean "feed our worms back up" ?
lose pure
or they have other parameter like "hungry" ?
pls. more details ?

i think you see my pythons farm and how many i have... >_>

If i was JC id make patches specifically designed to ruin Nsu's Saslem experiance >)
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:11 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:If i was JC id make patches specifically designed to ruin Nsu's Saslem experiance >)

He should made for me SI what would improve my grammar ¦]

I don't care.
but i agree with Chrumps about "At purities above 90% it is a pain to increase worm purity even by 0.1 %"
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Taipion » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:17 pm

Chrumps wrote:At purities above 90% it is a pain to increase worm purity even by 0.1 %

Actually no, it is not that difficult, provided you have fields that produce high enough stuff to feed them.

So, the 2 options are:

"status quo": basically half your humus per bin is "ruined", though only if you don't look every now an then, which leaves room to do it as you like
(pro tip: it's still humus, even if it has only 80%/70%/... or so, good enough for your trash [insert crop here] fields, or not?!)

"option 2": include the necessity of a complete, separate, constant, and (as people say) painful chore, just to keep what you have and get ~100% more "good" humus

More chores, yes, totally what we need. -.-

I would not care really as I could easily cope with both, yet, "option 2" would mean:
- more work for everyone
- screw anyone who does not have high % fields to produce worm food
For which I dare say it would be a bad deal for almost everyone.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Nsuidara » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Taipion wrote:- screw anyone who does not have high % fields to produce worm food

I don't have 10% fields... and still i farm 90% pure pythons :P
exsist other ways about made pythons
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Chrumps » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Taipion wrote:Actually no, it is not that difficult, provided you have fields that produce high enough stuff to feed them.

if your worms are 0.1% behind your fields then each cabbage leaf gives your worm 0.01% purity. Totally not a pain.
Chrumps

Postby Taipion » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:19 pm

Chrumps wrote:
Taipion wrote:Actually no, it is not that difficult, provided you have fields that produce high enough stuff to feed them.

if your worms are 0.1% behind your fields then each cabbage leaf gives your worm 0.01% purity. Totally not a pain.

Yes, this is simply a matter of making decisions.

In that case, what is practical and what is madness. :lol:

If you aim for 0.3% to 0.5% less on your worms than what your fields steadily supply, it's no problem at all.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Brego » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:44 pm

The second option is great at all ,it makes small realism to this mechanics,shame to all people who voted for Leave the Status of it ,you are all lazy asses/
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:56 pm

I was indeed leaning towards the status quo, as I do like the idea that one man's trash is anothers treasure and that your 'bad humus' still has a point and purpose in life. I am aiming to try to make more polls where I can when I could be swayed by the masses if I have the minority viewpoint. Here it doesn't look like I did.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:46 pm

please stop devving under the influence, the game you save may be your own.
Darwoth

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations