catapult doesnt damage until after 20hrs (tbf)

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: reduce trial by fire raid timer

Postby Nikixos » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:34 pm

-1, catapults destroying tbf before the 20h is problably a bug that should be fixed instead
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby grimkid » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:51 pm

Nikixos wrote:-1, catapults destroying tbf before the 20h is problably a bug that should be fixed instead

^this.
grimkid

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:27 pm

overall census looks to be make the catapult not do damage until after 20 hrs and keep mortars the way they are
nosfirebird

Postby Nikixos » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:42 pm

nosfirebird wrote:overall census looks to be make the catapult not do damage until after 20 hrs and keep mortars the way they are

IDK which one is a harder investment, mortar requires anvils and can't be moved, catapults just boulders and can be pulled, but still, 20 hours is there supposedly to prepare a town of many people and allies to defend in case a big fight will occur... However, tendency in providence is to keep waste claims alive as long as possible just to grief the teleport, not to raid, since only a wall of braziers can crit down titans. Therefore, i don't see this as an issue, 20 hours or 0 hours destroyable tbfs, no difference.
Towns need a rework.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:05 pm

nosfirebird wrote:wurm online had the ability to place a phone number on the pclaim if enemies entered the area a text message was sent out saying that they are getting raided. that mechanic worked out very well for wurm online it might work well for salem as well

This just made the top 10 most retarded ass things said in ideas.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Re: catapult doesnt damage until after 20hrs (tbf)

Postby Darwoth » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:12 am

Dallane wrote:

top five imo

nosfirebird wrote:taking a idea from a game that made 1.2 million annually is not a moronic idea i wasnt saying send a text message every time a person entered your area im saying thats what wurm online did. if timers are reduced if a tbf goes down a text could be sent to the phone number to let them know they are getting raided

and dar i feel sorry for you you have the maturity of a 6 year old but anyways getting off track.

rofl 1.2 million a year? for a game that had profit as its intent? yeah real ***** impressive :lol:

i heard world of warcraft made lots of money to, lets just copy that over to salem n ****.

the fact you admitted to even playing wurm online much less think a cellphone alert system is a "good idea" pretty much fits the definition of you being a moron. even with my six year old maturity level i have enough wisdom to see that you are a colossal ***** idiot.

also if something so stupid were to ever be put in the game i would make a keyboard macro to continuously hop off/on a claim between drain ticks in order to blow up the phone for weeks of whomever i was targetting before i hit them, so this latest "great idea" from the themepark gallery would be ineffective as well.
Darwoth

Postby belgear » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:48 am

I would like to receive a text message alert every time one of my sheep takes a **** please
belgear
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:56 am

Darwoth wrote:
Dallane wrote:

top five imo

nosfirebird wrote:taking a idea from a game that made 1.2 million annually is not a moronic idea i wasnt saying send a text message every time a person entered your area im saying thats what wurm online did. if timers are reduced if a tbf goes down a text could be sent to the phone number to let them know they are getting raided

and dar i feel sorry for you you have the maturity of a 6 year old but anyways getting off track.

rofl 1.2 million a year? for a game that had profit as its intent? yeah real ***** impressive :lol:

i heard world of warcraft made lots of money to, lets just copy that over to salem n ****.

the fact you admitted to even playing wurm online much less think a cellphone alert system is a "good idea" pretty much fits the definition of you being a moron. even with my six year old maturity level i have enough wisdom to see that you are a colossal ***** idiot.

also if something so stupid were to ever be put in the game i would make a keyboard macro to continuously hop off/on a claim between drain ticks in order to blow up the phone for weeks of whomever i was targetting before i hit them, so this latest "great idea" from the themepark gallery would be ineffective as well.

lol guess gotta add your inability to read to your disability list its when a tbf goes down on ur bell you would get a single text message. and btw wurm online was thousands of times better then salem till the dev ruined it because my group was raping and pillaging tens of thousands of euros from deeds.
nosfirebird

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations