The need of encrypting the login on the web

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby Chrumps » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:17 pm

There will be a global push for https: https://searchengineland.com/effective- ... ure-291623
Chrumps
 
Posts: 556
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 pm
Location: Poland

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:25 pm

Nsuidara wrote:@Dallane, what dumb arguments.... even my https://salem.nsuidara.eu/equipment/ have https...

Devs don't give https because only lanzy and propably "hosting" is totaly old...
- lack of experience and knowledge - but isn't hard knowledge... but lanzy...


only pity words....


You are once again a total idiot. You can't even protect your personal information on your own website. Its something that was implemented from hnh when seatribe was here.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15032
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:55 pm

Dallane wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:@Dallane, what dumb arguments.... even my https://salem.nsuidara.eu/equipment/ have https...

Devs don't give https because only lanzy and propably "hosting" is totaly old...
- lack of experience and knowledge - but isn't hard knowledge... but lanzy...


only pity words....


You are once again a total idiot. You can't even protect your personal information on your own website. Its something that was implemented from hnh when seatribe was here.


Creepy Stalking people again? this is why the community hates you..
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8362
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby Taipion » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:57 pm

Chrumps wrote:There will be a global push for https: https://searchengineland.com/effective- ... ure-291623

Interesting, not bad I'd say.

Dallane wrote:
Nsuidara wrote:@Dallane, what dumb arguments.... even my https://salem.nsuidara.eu/equipment/ have https...

Devs don't give https because only lanzy and propably "hosting" is totaly old...
- lack of experience and knowledge - but isn't hard knowledge... but lanzy...


only pity words....


You are once again a total idiot. You can't even protect your personal information on your own website. Its something that was implemented from hnh when seatribe was here.


Now that actually looks like a pretty weak excuse. :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:33 am

Taipion wrote:Now that actually looks like a pretty weak excuse. :lol:


Right after this thread was created I spotted a wild loftar gracing us and this thread. I'm kinda sad he didn't post about it. There more than likely is a good reason behind it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15032
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby Taipion » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:00 am

Dallane wrote:
Taipion wrote:Now that actually looks like a pretty weak excuse. :lol:


Right after this thread was created I spotted a wild loftar gracing us and this thread. I'm kinda sad he didn't post about it. There more than likely is a good reason behind it.


Why don't you go and ask your wild loftar then instead of handing out weak excuses?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2223
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby Dallane » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:08 am

Taipion wrote:Why don't you go and ask your wild loftar then instead of handing out weak excuses?


You not get enough attention in discord or something? Take your daddy issues somewhere else and stop derailing.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15032
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby Nsuidara » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:44 pm

Dallane wrote:You are once again a total idiot. You can't even protect your personal information on your own website. Its something that was implemented from hnh when seatribe was here.

Once again, you proved that you are pitiful...
you can only offend people and be loud... its pitiful...

You can't even protect your personal information on your own website.

like ? and when i even protect my person information ? I'm not hide even... I'm not give "dumb arguments" like you always....
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Marketplace APP
Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
User avatar
Nsuidara
Customer
 
Posts: 1971
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Location: Poland

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby Freedoom » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:27 pm

To anybpdy who is going to write here:

Please, try to take the conversation in normal terms, insults or offenses are not needed, only arguments and numbers. We need only progress and facts. Each discussion has to be argument vs argument, and not person vs person.
Freedoom
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:31 am

Re: The need of encrypting the login on the web

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:27 pm

Some people here don 't know how to do anything other than ad hominem arguments. It doesn't matter though, the login page isn't likely to change.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
User avatar
TotalyMeow
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:14 pm

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests