Preemptive suggestions for Witch overhaul

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Preemptive suggestions for Witch overhaul

Postby Ronch » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:09 am

Okay how about thinking of ways that poor/no wealth Pilgrims might be more apt to be accused then, since they have no resources to retaliate.
Do you think Players will try to do this in the game to noobs, what are the penalties ?
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:04 pm

I think, when player be witch - need items what give tips/hints (way for made spells etc)
or like made contract with familiar and familiar give tips/hint about spells

but here new player have hard time about combine all items - meybe now, when revamp witches all have "hardtime" :D
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby belgear » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Punish those that accuse wrongfully
belgear
Customer

Postby Ronch » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:52 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
At least one facial wart (with or without hair) after Witch reaches certain level of Humors, Numens or Scalp-score.
...Witches can easily hide the huge wart with any of the mask available in the game.

Would not happen primarily because we are trying to limited as much in-game confirmation as possible "SHOW ME YOUR FACE OR ELSE I KNOW YOUR A WITCH" just becomes the go-to verification. To which there should not be a way to ever 'know for sure' unless you personally witnessed it.
I wouldn't remove my mask, even if i wasn't hiding a cute little wart.

Maybe Witches at higher levels of skill can be slightly easier to detect in some other way or ways then.
I'de hate to see the overhaul start off with an imbalance in level of WC abilities vs level of ability to detect WC, especially at higher levels.

And, could you share some foundations in like the penalties for false accusations, especially repeated accusations, please ?
Like maybe make any accusation require a certain amount of affluence to charge/accuse,
And make false accusations a permanent negative cost to the charcater's amount of affluence points.
And if they cannot pay that cost of a false accusation, then it's off to the stocks with them.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations