Trial by Fire

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Trial by Fire

Postby Darwoth » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 pm

LOMS wrote:Wuw, such toxic community.

I do believe the original statement is:
10 oiled boards - it's too cheap investment for guaranteed disabling of teleportation for 20h.
I also do believe that TBF is immune to damage for first 20h, no matter how, correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, since you appeal to the statement, that "developed" towns can spare some steel to remove TBF, why are you missing the fact that only developed towns are able to raid another developed towns? Why no one states that "developed towns can can invest some real resources into TBF for real siege? Because if they succeed - they'll get it back via robbing & salvaging the fallen town.

yeah, sure is toxic huh. how is that custom rustatorium bot client your ****** faction has been using all these years holding up anyway *****?
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:45 pm

I'd like TBF's having their previous feature back, so that you cannot make, build or expand claims during one.

As far TBF's go, we had one up against one of our towns for 2 months straight many years ago. Back then the cost was half of what it is, I don't really get your issue. I do not think there should be TBF's to begin with, Towns should not provide you the 24 hour window alongside an easy way of expansion.

Defending the TBF for 24 hours would be madness, it already takes days, if not longer for a serious raid it would be unreasonable to make it even harder. We have mortars now, the TBF's are also more expensive and we have ways to legitimately port during a TBF.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:15 am

\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations