Message for devs

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Message for devs

Postby Lusewing » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:41 pm

Ludwigp, I can only say from my own view point, but if this was my game I would not touch the native american aspect with a ten foot pole. You have to understand that this is a small team of developers - if **** went down legally for miss representation then it could end all of this. Even AAA game companys try to stear very wide around anything like this.

You have plenty of gear to go RP. In fact it has been done before to great effect.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby grapefruitv » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:48 pm

Ludwigp wrote:If there would be any real Native Indian how he would feel ? ,,White peoples some ages ago hurted my peoples, now I need to play those fuc****" Then how you would feel if there would be any other races that killed your famillies and it is a must to play them? you would play them? ,,They killed my grandpa it would be fun to play as them'' now it is funny?

Because people tend to feel so deeply about 4 centuries old events. And most people totally know about their roots more than 100 years back. And playing games of your choice is such a trigger, omg, my heart is pounding every time I port to Providence, cuz it's American soil and cold war was so stressful for us russians omg .

Native americans are present in the game, you just can't play as one other than roleplaying. Game is focused on settling in the new world, not on natives vs. newcomers.
grapefruitv

Postby TotalyMeow » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:17 pm

Sure, they were real, but this is a story about Pilgrims. Not about the native americans. You're emigrating here to Salem from the old world.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:52 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:Sure, they were real, but this is a story about Pilgrims. Not about the native americans. You're emigrating here to Salem from the old world.

I really don't understand how people don't get this.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Dallane wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:Sure, they were real, but this is a story about Pilgrims. Not about the native americans. You're emigrating here to Salem from the old world.

I really don't understand how people don't get this.

Because they are :' HURDURDUR RACISM!' .
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ludwigp » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:21 am

I will curse all of you !! Johns Carver church won't help you

In the middle of the night
In sacrificial burning star
Lucifer comes to get you all
Burning,wasting and preparing
Go to hell, darkness spell sending well
Something wrong? That's my curse
You will only feel the pain
Crushing hexing and preparing
Belial coming everyone going worry
Who was laughing don't get sleeping
Ghosts of Indians trippin' feel the blood
Feel the pain Do u see something strange ? See that what could change ,Bael join to the curse making over of Good Moon
you readed just the list what will change your life to..Ash in the power of the darkness and demonic kings I do what should be who readed from now that text lets be curse for ten years
Ludwigp

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:30 am

Ludwigp wrote:I will curse all of you !! Johns Carver church won't help you

In the middle of the night
In sacrificial burning star
Lucifer comes to get you all
Burning,wasting and preparing
Go to hell, darkness spell sending well
Something wrong? That's my curse
You will only feel the pain
Crushing hexing and preparing
Belial coming everyone going worry
Who was laughing don't get sleeping
Ghosts of Indians trippin' feel the blood
Feel the pain Do u see something strange ? See that what could change ,Bael join to the curse making over of Good Moon
you readed just the list what will change your life to..Ash in the power of the darkness and demonic kings I do what should be who readed from now that text lets be curse for ten years

Good luck cursing people over the internet.

Also, you aren't allowed to talk about Witchcraft on the forums. So I suggest you delete your post.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Dallane » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:38 am

This thread is a 101 in how to get a community to hate you
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ludwigp » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:02 am

Okay devs, then add maybe only some more clothes and I will be okay ¦] :mrgreen: :D
Ludwigp

Postby nosfirebird » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Ludwigp wrote:Okay devs, then add maybe only some more clothes and I will be okay ¦] :mrgreen: :D

they added turkey tail feathers its all you need
the gobble 2 so instead of rping indian you can rp a turkey
nosfirebird

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations