Message for devs

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Message for devs

Postby JoanXena » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:35 am

This is actually in the game, already
you simply run around telling people you are an indian, and refer to others as pale-face or white-man

This game is what you make of it. You are a part of any faction you chose to create. Currently I am a part of the Carealot faction. The difference between us and other players is that we care. A lot. I am obviously grumpy bear. Don't be fooled by my gruff exterior, I actually care. A lot.
JoanXena

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:51 am

JoanXena wrote:This is actually in the game, already
you simply run around telling people you are an indian, and refer to others as pale-face or white-man

This game is what you make of it. You are a part of any faction you chose to create. Currently I am a part of the Carealot faction. The difference between us and other players is that we care. A lot. I am obviously grumpy bear. Don't be fooled by my gruff exterior, I actually care. A lot.

This person gets it!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:06 am

JoanXena wrote:This is actually in the game, already

+1
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Ludwigp » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:49 am

@ up up up

Yes but you got beard dont have any other face other indian style hause u got bow ? How you can be Indian with all the English style buildings

I can be in faction but it still will have CITY and no tent " I am Native in New World I building same buildings like my raiders and got a mustache like French cook and I got firearms and a Spain looking sword :O

For that moderator : About paying it wasn't troll or anything just if Developers want get some money I can fund that update if anyone don't need it then they can do it for me :D (joking) of course for everyone and I don't have idea how to play Indian in a Faction that is English faction without faction buildings becourse fraction :P

John I thought u will say more about my thread no only +1 from Santa :o to not me :p
Ludwigp

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:22 am

You wanna be an indian? Build a leanto out in the middle of nowhere and make a **** ton of woven baskets and live out your life as the nomad you were always meant to be.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby gustavohvg » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:17 am

Somewhat stupid idea in general but it would be nice to have something easy/safe for a "no-scents PvP" with someone

The docks aren't safe at all with all the tactics people have
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby Heffernan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:04 pm

gustavohvg wrote:Somewhat stupid idea in general but it would be nice to have something easy/safe for a "no-scents PvP" with someone

The docks aren't safe at all with all the tactics people have

its called "your own town"
Heffernan

Postby grimkid » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:47 am

Dallane wrote:CAN WE HAVE HORDE AND ALLIANCE?????

Maybe clans like in 9dragons. :lol:
grimkid

Postby Ludwigp » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Horde And Alliance are in Fantasy
Native Americans WAS real
when i wroted to devs about black people they wrote that there was no migration
WHEN im write about NATIVE INDIANS all hate me and trolling but THEY WAS REAL AND LIVED in tribes those times
Is it racism ? someone players are for ,,no'' but what it will change for them? if they wont play as natives then they won't maybe some players will want to play other than fu***** pilgrims we starting game we see Natives in tutorial but we can't play them
If there would be any real Native Indian how he would feel ? ,,White peoples some ages ago hurted my peoples, now I need to play those fuc****" Then how you would feel if there would be any other races that killed your famillies and it is a must to play them? you would play them? ,,They killed my grandpa it would be fun to play as them'' now it is funny?
Ludwigp

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:37 pm

Ludwigp wrote:Horde And Alliance are in Fantasy
Native Americans WAS real
when i wroted to devs about black people they wrote that there was no migration
WHEN im write about NATIVE INDIANS all hate me and trolling but THEY WAS REAL AND LIVED in tribes those times
Is it racism ? someone players are for ,,no'' but what it will change for them? if they wont play as natives then they won't maybe some players will want to play other than fu***** pilgrims we starting game we see Natives in tutorial but we can't play them
If there would be any real Native Indian how he would feel ? ,,White peoples some ages ago hurted my peoples, now I need to play those fuc****" Then how you would feel if there would be any other races that killed your famillies and it is a must to play them? you would play them? ,,They killed my grandpa it would be fun to play as them'' now it is funny?

Oh boy.
The ol' good racist card. Everything is racist these days i guess. Even video games that revolve arround the life of early settlers
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations