Container for nails

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Container for nails

Postby Qiresea » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:37 pm

it might be useful to have containers that can hold nails. they would be small wooden boxes, 7x7 slots, they can be placed inside a wooden toolbox
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Re: Container for nails

Postby gustavohvg » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:32 pm

Come on we already have stockbin for iron bars which can be easily turned into 5 nails
Main char: Alcabitus
gustavohvg

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:35 pm

Salvaging Reasons, ppl got too many nails from salvaging and they don't wanna store it in normal containers.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:41 pm

why not +1 :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Taipion » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:57 pm

I for myself... well, if you want to store nails, you can make chests with those salvaged nails and salvaged boards. :P

Yea, a kind of container for them would be nice.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby MarpTarpton » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:16 am

I have thought about this a lot, and I don't like the idea of it. The current nail surplus is the result of wanton and aggressive salvaging. While salvage is obviously useful for tearing down abandoned structures, it was originally devised to slightly forgive a player's own need to change their base layout. We intended it to be used on abandoned objects, of course, but I am not fond of the idea of catering a hoarder mindset. I would, of course, be willing to bend to popular opinion if we can all get behind the idea of metals (iron and steel bars, nails, etc) rusting over time. Now that would make Salem great again.

My advice: if you do not want to spare the space for your newfound nail collection, you should give them to the ground.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby belgear » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:38 am

stop asking for nice things
you don't understand how nice things work around here
nice things come at a cost
a very ***** steep cost
like, this nice patch we had just now? Going to cost us nothing but torment the next year maybe 3.

They just gave us salvage, right? Next month everything we build is susceptible to decay even while paid.
Those cravings that are basically free points? Next if we don't satisfy our craving our madness level increases at a progressively larger rate and they throw in a "appetite" mechanic that will basically dictate when we get to glutton
Those trade orders? Those are already sadistic enough.

Just stahp pl0x
belgear
Customer

Postby Taipion » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:33 am

belgear wrote:stop asking for nice things
you don't understand how nice things work around here
nice things come at a cost
a very ***** steep cost
like, this nice patch we had just now? Going to cost us nothing but torment the next year maybe 3.

They just gave us salvage, right? Next month everything we build is susceptible to decay even while paid.
Those cravings that are basically free points? Next if we don't satisfy our craving our madness level increases at a progressively larger rate and they throw in a "appetite" mechanic that will basically dictate when we get to glutton
Those trade orders? Those are already sadistic enough.

Just stahp pl0x

Don't forget those egg baskets, teasing me all the time but not taking golden eggs, so much grief... ;-;
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby HDHB » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Just don't ask for anything
Jesus died for our sins. You should do the same.
HDHB

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:56 pm

Add rust and I demand alloying buff.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations