Just Some Friendly Ideas

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Just Some Friendly Ideas

Postby Shroodle » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:22 am

HAHAHA KAY EVERYONE IS RIPPING ON ME BECAUSE I HAVE IDEAS SO NEVERMIND I WONT HAVE ANYTHING HERE ANYMORE!!!!!!
Last edited by Shroodle on Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shroodle

Re: Just Some Friendly Ideas

Postby JoanXena » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 am

I like the iron idea. Something incredibly laborious, though, to assure smelters being the mass production method. At that point, up the mats for the smelters.
JoanXena

Postby Nikixos » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 am

considering you are the guy who was about to quit YESTERDAY because you didn't know how to get silver. i suggest you get your head out of Ideas section and learn what this game is about before looking more dumb
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Chrumps » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:15 am

1. Not needed, lookup pickup plugin in Artifice and Arcana section
2. Not needed, metal is sufficiently available. You just need to start trading with people or go exploring and find some abandoned structures which require metal to build.
3. That might be fun, but so far I do not see what it would do, so useless anyway.
4. There are sleds and carts. Also because anyone can port to Providence, travelling merchants make no sense under current mechanics
5. No, unless you want to cripple yourself, then you have lots of other options.
6. The minimap is good as it is now. Rotating minimap would be ****. But, well, make your own client mod if you so badly wish for it.
7. Indeed, the step when one makes a string from cotton or silk is missing, but that would add nothing to game experience, except maybe extra tedium and wasting developers time.
8. There is already small F&W gain when praying.
9. They can right now. You just can't see it, because you are new. See House of Burgesses subforum.
10 There are blood moons

Also see this thread, just in case:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=9934

Nikixos wrote:considering you are the guy who was about to quit YESTERDAY because you didn't know how to get silver. i suggest you get your head out of Ideas section and learn what this game is about before looking more dumb

This.
Chrumps

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:33 pm

10. Natural disasters, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc..

I'm pretty sure they name's raiders.
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Shroodle wrote:9. People can become rulers, like kings and queens, and they can tax their people, but the people can start a rebellion, etc etc.

man, its a great idea. From today everyone call me queen kuku

Shroodle wrote:10. Natural disasters, earthquakes, tornadoes, etc..

sounds cool tbh
gorniksam

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:02 pm

Nikixos wrote:considering you are the guy who was about to quit YESTERDAY because you didn't know how to get silver. i suggest you get your head out of Ideas section and learn what this game is about before looking more dumb

^^^^^^

all of these ideas are dumb or already in the game
Rifmaster

Postby Heffernan » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:28 pm

8. Religious worshiping to increase happiness and inspiration (increases when you are at church worshiping, drains phlegm or something as you worship)

people already worship MarpTarpton and JohnCarver and the Happyness increases when either logs in (altho Marp does not notice this and refuses to login most of the time)
Heffernan

Postby Shroodle » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:11 pm

I never said I was going to quit bud, calm down and be proactive here. Don't be a ***** to new people. I like the game, I just wasn't able to find a way to get silver in providence. Its not like there is a big window that says "How to get silver" people like you are what make new players not want to start playing.
Shroodle

Postby gorniksam » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:37 pm

Shroodle wrote:

I never said I was going to quit bud, calm down and be proactive here. Don't be a ***** to new people. I like the game, I just wasn't able to find a way to get silver in providence. Its not like there is a big window that says "How to get silver" people like you are what make new players not want to start playing.

already current new players are a babies which dont know anything, only asking about literally everything and spaming help with those + feed this section with crap ideas which are awesome in theirs meaning
gorniksam

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations